cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Affiliate Program

cmgarside
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile should consider setting up a affiliate program themselves or joining with a affiliate program that directs contacts to their website instead of the application form. This would give them a good insite as to what PM has to offer. Sending them to an application form and assigning to referral number to it, dosen' work all that well. If it was a true affiliate program it would track clicks and new cuatomers and credit the affiliate that directed them.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmgarside wrote:

You mentioned a referral code where do I find this I only see the one assigned to me on my account is there somthing else I'm missing? Where can I refer to Dunkmans comment?

You posted in another thread. Dunkman and I replied.

That is your referral code. There's a link there as well that pre-loads your code in the activation form.

When someone uses it, they get a $10 credit and you get $1/30 days for as long as they stay a customer.

The alphanumeric referral code is the one in your account.

cmgarside
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You mentioned a referral code where do I find this I only see the one assigned to me on my account is there somthing else I'm missing? Where can I refer to Dunkmans comment?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good suggestion.  Hopefully this post doesn't get lost in the mix and the marketing department can give it due consideration. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmgarside wrote:

Public Mobile should consider setting up a affiliate program themselves or joining with a affiliate program that directs contacts to their website instead of the application form. This would give them a good insite as to what PM has to offer. Sending them to an application form and assigning to referral number to it, dosen' work all that well. If it was a true affiliate program it would track clicks and new cuatomers and credit the affiliate that directed them.

There ARE affiliates...the listed retailers.

Using the activation page that Dunkman mentioned with the pre-loaded referral code is trackable simply as a web page and of course the referral.

Need Help? Let's chat.