cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
I had a public mobile back in early 2015 then I moved to other carrier but still have community account active just curious when I try to login self serve with my old account email its not letting me more likely because I don't have a active plan?
If I get a sim and activate a new plan can I able to use same email address also will i be eligible for using my community rewards with new active line like i have a 2nd year anniversary badge will that get me any benefit if I get a new line ?
3 REPLIES 3

youshouldhave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, I did activate a ported in phone line to Public Mobile last year in october-november, the issue was at that moment I was unable to change my price plan. I am out of the country since almost a year , I am on my way back, could it be possible to have a bit of help in the process of completion port in-activation ? thank you

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Thx for all details @SD08

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Unfortunately, any PM account that has been dormant for 90 days or more is removed and the associated plan and phone number lost. That would be why your old login doesn't work anymore.  When you activate a new account with a new SIM, you would have to use a different e-mail address upon activation. Afterward, you can go back into your PM self-serve account to change the e-mail address to whatever you want.

For community rewards, previous community activity from when you had the old account will provide no benefit. For future community rewards to accrue to your PM account, you must make sure that your e-mail addresses in your self-serve account and your community account match, at least by the time the monthy community rewards are credited (usually between the 7th to 10th of the next month after the month in question).

The 2-year anniversary badge was given to anybody who had a community account at the time PM reached its 2-yr anniversary in its current incarnation. It actually doesn't relfect how long any particular customer has been with PM. If you are referring to the fact that you've been with PM previously and might be in line for loyalty rewards, your new account would not be associated with your previous time with PM.

More about rewards here:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Need Help? Let's chat.