cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problem

ooscreeem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I am trying to re-activate my phone. There was one month charged at the beginning. After, we could not pay the monthly fee. I could not enter into my Public Mobile account since my email wasn`t recognised or linked to my phone number. I would like to keep this number by re-activating my account.  What are the next steps?

Thank you!!

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ooscreeem wrote:

Hi!

I am trying to re-activate my phone. There was one month charged at the beginning. After, we could not pay the monthly fee. I could not enter into my Public Mobile account since my email wasn`t recognised or linked to my phone number. I would like to keep this number by re-activating my account.  What are the next steps?

Thank you!!

Hello @ooscreeem 

Did you ever create a Self Serve account? If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then when you are logged in you can top up your account to your plan amount and reactive/resume your account (that is, if, it was within 90 days of being suspended for non-payment).

@ooscreeem 

Call 611 from your phone. What does it tell you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ooscreeem- If you cannot access your PM self serve account, you will need to contact the moderator team in order to get the account access fixed/set up.  You can contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble (lower right of page), and follow the prompts until you get to open a ticket.  Then, keep an eye on your messages for your community account.  That's where you will be contacted by the moderator team for authentication, and follow up.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

If you need to activate a new line and if you are planning to join a plan $35 or more, there is a promotion running now:

FLASH SALE: Only Today - 2GB of monthly bonus data... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

You will have to get a new SIM card and activate ONLINE.     

But don't get the SIM from PM directly, it takes them long to ship and you might miss the deadline.  Order from Amazon.ca or buy a SIM from local kiosk.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ooscreeem  how long you have not use the PM line?   

If you did not pay PM at its payment due date , the account would go into Suspended status and 90 days later it will be closed and you lost your phone number

So, if it is more than 90 days, you will have to activate a new line with a number phone number.

Need Help? Let's chat.