cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed

mafaldaboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I, like many on this discussion board, have been having issues with the $120/90 days activation process where our payments have gone through but we are unable to access our self serve accounts or even use our plan because our SIM card doesn't work. This comes as the final activation page saying activation failed even though I received an email from public mobile saying that everything is settled and that a self serve account has been made, even though I cannot access it. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
4 REPLIES 4

SRS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All will work out.  I believe that Public (Telus) has received a tremendous response to the fall promo which likely has delayed some replies and trouble shooting.  If Public extended this promo through the end of the year their client base will grow astronomically.

mafaldaboy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I messaged three moderators yesterday and they haven't even opened the messages; just hoping this topic will get another's attention! I realise that they may be busy so I'm just being holding on for the time being.

EDIT:

Mary has been very kind and fixed my activation issues! Everything seems to be in working order now.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@mafaldaboy  Here's some info on how to contact the mods,

There are two ways that you are able to contact the Community Moderators:

1. Tagging: Simply tag one of the above Community mods by inserting their name in your topic or reply post. For example, if I wanted to tag Shazia, I would use @Shazia_K to contact her Please do not tag Moderators multiple times for one thread- it will not make them respond any faster. While it may take them 20-30 minutes to get back to you, they will be sure to do so.
  2. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for the Community Moderator’s name or by clicking on the Community Moderator’s name or Avatar, then, on the right-side of their profile click on “Send this user a private message”

SRS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Message a moderator.  This exact same thing happened to me yesterday on my 6th line being ported to Public.  A moderator messaged back a couple hours later and a few hours later all was set up without me having to go back through the set up process.

Need Help? Let's chat.