cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed, please help

djv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Last night We have activated a 90 day unlimited usa canada talk plan with 6GB data and unlimited text. My plan cost is $150 plus tax. But I got the following email with a different plan and not able to access my account. Number is not activated yet. Renewal date is in one month. I have no idea about the plan mentioned in the email.

Here is a summary of your plan and any selected addons:

Pick & Pay$210.00
Optional Add-Ons:
None$0
Pre-Tax Total:$210.00
Tax:$27.30
Total Amount Owing:$237.30

AutoPay
You've signed up for AutoPay, which means you never have to worry about missing a payment! Your credit or VISA debit card has been registered on your account.
Your next AutoPay payment date is : 12/1/2016

Please help.
14 REPLIES 14

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @djv

I have responded to your private message. Kindly view it 🙂

@smp99 Rest assured that @Shazia_K is working on your case, she will get back to you shortly!

@hchen if you need help porting, please send me the required information via private message.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

djv
I am still waiting. No response.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, everything is working

I sent a PM to mods - not read as of yet. 

But I decided to put sim in phone - since my CC was charged - maybe other parts of the activation worked. 

Make/receive calls, send/receive text all work.

I was able to manually set up my account profile. So all is good for now.

Next step - port!

smp99

and yes - my credit card was fully charged. So, it's in the system

Off to PrivateMessage land I go!! 

smp99

Ya - my sim is locked now

hchen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Tested the new sim card works for outgoing call and data... Just incoming calls go to my old sim. I think porting is taking some time to get cleaned up.

djv
I have the the same problem. Can't login. Will post if I get a reply from moderator.

hchen
Thanks for the tip djv. It's a pending transaction on my credit card so looks like it did go through... However when i try to get into self serve... Doesn't recognize my email (ie. Something is still not registered)

djv
Smp99, did you check if the payment is processed?

djv
I already sent messages to moderator and waiting for the reply. Going to call credit card company to find out if the payment is processed.

hchen

I got the same problem but now it looks like the SIM number is locked (can't restart all the forms again) 

PM moderaters what do I do!???

smp99

I am getting similar error on the final page where you enter credit card info - Activation failed. I have tried 2 different cards

Is the payment system just overloaded?

Is the SIM activated or can I start all over again with same SIM # ?

One of the credit cards expires in 2 month - would that be an issue? I haven't got my replacement yet.

djv
Thank you so much for your reply.

Chaos_Scorpio

It looks like the discount didnt stick, I just checked that plan and you should only be paying 150$ +tax. 

You will have to PM a mod (Ie Mary_M) using these guidelines. 

Note - may be a backlog due to the current promo (which you are not on) but you will be credited, no worries. 

Need Help? Let's chat.