cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed, but credit card was charged

vandenbrinks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there anything I can do to get my account active?  I can't login to my account and the site is not aware of my email address, but I'm hesitant to restart the sign up process only to be charged again while trying to activate the same sim etc...

6 REPLIES 6

vandenbrinks

Putting the sim in the phone allowed me to connect to the network.  I didn't have the number written down but could see it after connecting.   Then I was able to create an account with my email and the phone number on the account setup screen and everything was connected properly behind the scenes.  Just wanted to post an update.  Thanks for the solution replies.  Just to add, my credit card failed to be accepted on my initial sign up.  I re-did the sign up on my second try and I actually received notification that my credit card was charged from my bank, no sign up info from PM.  The last error message said, oops something went wrong.  Then based on the feedback above I was able to get everything set up properly. 

TheKnee

Same issue here going on since Thursday. Been going in circles with support so far. Hoping they can get this sorted out soon.

Julieb1

@vandenbrinks Did any of these work for you? We had the same issue days ago and have gotten no where. I sent a message to the moderator but have heard nothing back yet. 

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@vandenbrinks when you activate your account with PM, you receive a welcome message to your email used during the sign up process. If your credit card was used, chances are an account was created.  So, if you write your sim card # again and it's already activated, it probably won't allow you to proceed.  Other check for activation is inserting your sim card in your phone, you should receive a text from them.  If there is no trace of activation, you could try sign up again.  Be aware if your email was previously entered in the system, you wouldn't be able to use it again in the system (in that case, maybe previously recorded the wrong sim#). 

If the sim isn't activated, I would go through activation and contact the moderator for a credit. If it's activated, you can contact the moderator directly for your account access.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vandenbrinks wrote:

Is there anything I can do to get my account active?  I can't login to my account and the site is not aware of my email address, but I'm hesitant to restart the sign up process only to be charged again while trying to activate the same sim etc...

@vandenbrinks   Try inserting your sim into your phone. Does it connect to the PM network? If no, then try the reactivation process by clearing your browser cache and using icongnito mode. 

jotsang
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@vandenbrinks wrote:

It is possible your account is created and active but your self serve account did not get created for some reason. You can try to create a new self serve account with your PM phone number and the same email address used during activation.

If you can login successful after, double check your user information and your AutoPay setup to ensure they are populated correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.