cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error

Drpropulsion
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just came here to vent, knowing I won't recieve help from moderator until tomorrow.

Entered all my info to activate online, sim card number, voucher pin number and all that, press activate your phone and get an Oops something went wrong email us message. So that's frustrating.

I was already frustrated that I couldn't take advantage of the free sim card deal because Walmart 'system was down' and had to activate at home where deal is not available. 

8 REPLIES 8

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
@jlyg: I got it immediately after activation. The 10 dollars of credit are deposited into your PM account which means in the next payment you will have to pay 10 dollars less. 🙂

jlyg

Do you know if the new customer would immediately receive the $10 credit?

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Drpropulsion Glad to hear that. Enjoy your service with Public Mobile.

Drpropulsion

It worked! I guess not having access to customer support is not that bad after all, lol.

Drpropulsion

Did the process over on new browser in incognito and it seemed to work and i was able to sign in to self serve and see that it processed. Going to reboot phone as it still says not registered on network.

LEGO

@Drpropulsion Try to clear browser's cache, use different browser, use Private / Incognito mode, turn off ad blockers.

EDIT: If you get message that said your phone was already activated, try to reboot your phone.

Drpropulsion

Thanks. Ill give that a try. I tried refreshing the page and it said my phone was already activated. Whixh it doesn't seem to be.

meocon

@Drpropulsion You can try to clear the cache, cookie, etc...on your web browser, or try another web browser to activate a sim card. Also, you can try to do it via your phone, tablet, laptop, computer. If you have a friend referred, you'll get $10 credit bill to cover sim card cost. Hope that helps

Need Help? Let's chat.