cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation/Sim not provisioned for voice

ringanator
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok....totally frustrated here and very unhappy 3 days  I have been trying to activate my phone.....went through all the steps drove to the store to buy a voucher as the PM would not accept my credit card.....got all the way through the activation.....got the welcome email.....no phone......contacted the mod team yesterday they cant find my account then radio silence messages the original mod....no response. .....message the team......no response......feeling like I got ripped off 

15 REPLIES 15

ringanator

I did that.......6 hrs ago and message the original mod that responded yesterday no one is getting back to me giving me any kind of explanation or is showing any attempt to fix this problem.....6hr is a rediculious wait time.....2 day is unacceptable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ringanator wrote:

can someone get a mod to respond to me or give me information on how to get a refund for the sim card and pre paid voucher?

I gave you the link in a prior post. Orange underlined text is a link around here.

ringanator

can someone get a mod to respond to me or give me information on how to get a refund for the sim card and pre paid voucher?

ringanator

tried both......when I toggle airplane mode is when I get the message sim not provisioned for voice......it an account error either the system is not creating the account or it not activating the sim...my guess is there is no account and there a problem with the web based activation 

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This may seem silly, but try removing the sim tray and double check to see if there's any dust or if the SIM is sitting properly.

Also try toggling airplane mode. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ringanator wrote:

Is there a contact # to talk to someone?

No call centre here. All you can do is send a private message to @Moderator_Team.

ringanator

Is there a contact # to talk to someone?

ringanator

Yes

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you use the same email to activate your sim as well as creating the community board account? 

ringanator

Samsung Galaxy SM-G960W when trying to select network operators manually I see Public Mobile but it will not register on the network

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ringanator wrote:

Ok....totally frustrated here and very unhappy 3 days  I have been trying to activate my phone.....went through all the steps drove to the store to buy a voucher as the PM would not accept my credit card.....got all the way through the activation.....got the welcome email.....no phone......contacted the mod team yesterday they cant find my account then radio silence messages the original mod....no response. .....message the team......no response......feeling like I got ripped off 

As an aside to your account problem...what exact make/model phone is it?

ringanator

it just has my email address and on the summery under account # it blank

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm sorry to hear your stressful days.  On the welcome email I received, my account number is actually listed on the "To:" section infront of my email.  They should be able to pull it with that account number. 

ringanator

Cant logging it does not recognize my login or phone # and it won't let me reset the password.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ringanator wrote:

Log into My Account / Plan & Add ons / Lost-Stolen... Suspend service then log out for 5 minutes...log back in and resume service. Sometimes this is an effective method to kick-start your phone. Good luck and let us know when and how you get resolution. Welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.