cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account

Hannie1392
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I add some one to my account we set up the phones together but it would be easier if they are on one account.. I used my email for both. 

5 REPLIES 5

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Not possible as others have mentioned.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What many of us do us use Gmail aliases name@gmail.com and name+123@gmail.com .All go to the same address.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No you can't 

but you have to do for refer a friend and you do a new email .

and you see all Reward will get 🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

Good Luck 

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hannie1392

Unfortunately Public Mobile can only set up one phone number per account. So you will need to separately manage the two different lines. It's something that I wish that can be done in the future:)

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hannie1392 wrote:

Can I add some one to my account we set up the phones together but it would be easier if they are on one account.. I used my email for both. 

Each phone number is its own account and should have its own email.  I didn't actually know that you could use the same email on multiple accounts. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.