cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Tracyhall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account will not let me activate. I have $15 and it says I owe 0 so I can’t make a payment. I am trying to be for the $40 package, so I should have a balance of $25 . But it show I owe 0 and have no service because I didn’t pay?

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Tracyhall In the morning if you still have no service, you may be able to click Change Plan. If that seems to be working, pick the plan you want and pay for it. Then you can deal with the moderators to get a refund or credit for then next renewal. 

I only suggest this as a way to get service back more quickly than waiting for the moderators, who have been taking 2 - 5 days to respond.

In the interim, with access to wifi an app like fongo.com, or textnow, will provide free calling.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tracyhall wrote:

Today was my renewal. I have no service and I was on autopay but when it didn’t renew I tried manually but won’t let me.

Check your payment history.

Is PM took any money from your credit card today?

You can also post a screenshot of the payment history page with your personal info masked out.  We can take look what went wrong.

@Tracyhall wrote:

Today was my renewal. I have no service and I was on autopay but when it didn’t renew I tried manually but won’t let me.

I think you will need to reach out to the moderator as they will be able to change your plan to a different one as your account seems to be partially renewed already. You can send a private message to them by clicking here: Moderator_Team.

Tracyhall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Tracyhall When was your renewal date? It is possible that your account got renewed to the $15 plan you had?

Need Help? Let's chat.