cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended for unknown reason AND I get an error trying to contact public mobile

eMadman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why has my account been suspended? I received an email a few minutes ago asking me why I left Public Mobile.

I logged onto the portal and I see a big red box saying "Your account has been suspended"

• I have Autopay enabled and my next payment is due February 7
  • My first transaction with Public Mobile was a 90 day plan ordered on November 10 - it has not been 90 days yet.
  • What happened?? I haven't lost my account, have I?

To make it worse, the Contact Us form says "Your Email does not match" so I cannot contact Public mobile

chrome_2017-01-03_13-52-17.png

6 REPLIES 6

eMadman

@Shazia_K

My phone appears to be working fine - it's the online portal that has a big red message saying my account is suspended - and the fact that the online "contact us" form did not recognize my email address.  These were the two error messages I saw on the portal before I submitted this post.

chrome_2017-01-03_14-32-44.png

chrome_2017-01-03_14-36-23.png

Logging in again, I see that the errors have disappeared.  Whatever you've done seems to have fixed it.  

Thanks!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@eMadman

Thanks! sorry, this had happened due to the roaming add-on glitch earlier in November. 

Can you reboot your phone? everything should be all good to go. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Thanks Shazia!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @eMadman

Sorry to hear about this!

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can have a look into this for you. 

Thanks @ShawnC13 🙂 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K if you are around are you able to take a look at this for this member please

@eMadman When they contact you have your account number if you have it (might not with not being able to log in) they should be able to still help with just your Phone number as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

eMadman

Why has my account been suspended? I received an email a few minutes ago asking me why I left Public Mobile.

• I logged onto the portal and I see a big red box saying "Your account has been suspended"
  • I have Autopay enabled and my next payment is due February 7
  • My first transaction with Public Mobile was a 90 day plan ordered on November 10 - it has not been 90 days yet.

To make it worse, there's an error on the contact us form - It says my email address does not match so I can't reach support through there.

chrome_2017-01-03_13-52-17.png

Need Help? Let's chat.