cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended but paid

vkutsenko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same issue as a bunch of other people. 90day plan activated in Nov. Account suspended today and claims that there was a balance due end of Dec.

Can't use self-serve questions service because of the 'Your email does not match' issue. Brilliant.

No phone service, just trying to get someone's attention. Please help!

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tiannaj416 wrote:

My account has been paid up to date yet i still have no service....can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

@tiannaj416:

If your account says active (just not working) then

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

tiannaj416

My account has been paid up to date yet i still have no service....can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@spazgurl11 if you haven't already, please send the moderator team a private message using this link.  Include your phone number and a description of your issue, and they can assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

spazgurl11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My # 226xxxxxxx

I paid for my service but am still suspended.

Please help.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Pellingtonamh,  The easiest way is to hover over @Shazia_K's name and click on Send Message.  But if you would like more info, please see the links at the bottom of this reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pellingtonamh
I'm new at this. How do I pm you on this site?

Hello @Pellingtonamh

I'm really sorry to hear about this, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help you out. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Pellingtonamh
Hello my name is Arlene. I'm having issues with my service. I've paid 2 months in advance and my service is still in suspended status. It been almost a week since I paid this and it hasn't changed. Please help.

PeterH

@Shazia_K Autopay didn't auto charge and had to manually trigger the charge for what's due. Having the same issue and it still shows the following message: "Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

Edit: Unless someone did something, looks like it fixed itself the next day.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Lomaslakra,

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

According to your account, I see that everything is currently active right now, can you confirm please? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vkutsenko wrote:

Thanks for your reply @Shazia_K,

I understand that this is a temporary issue that PM is working on, so I have confidence that it will not reoccur again.

I'm still curious about whether PM has a system in place for notifying customers about billing issues. For example, if my credit card is expired or declines the next payment for whatever reason, will PM notify me before the service is cut? I just find it alarming that you have automatic account suspension in place but no proactive customer notification.

I'm especially concerned about this because with PM I can't expect immediately available customer support.

I think this is a very valid point that PM should consider.

@Lomaslakra I'm sure your account will be fine this morning.  The systems appear to do everything in the middle of the night Eastern Time (Toronto), and the updates tend to appear in self serve around 8-9 in the morning.

If there's a problem when you check in the morning, please send a message to a moderator, such as @Saray_O to assist you, including your PM phone number.

Lomaslakra
My account was supposed to end on 25jan 2017
And i made the payment already a week before
Just to avoid the supension of service
But its 26 th now and it say that my balce is 120$ and still my acount is suspended
And they are saying i dont have avialble funds though they are showing 120$ and i made the payment already
Please help
O

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey guys, 

Sorry to hear about this, 

Please send me or any other moderators your Public Mobile phone number, we will respond to everyone as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Shazia

nbajwa

account paid till jan 27 but they suspend my service on jan 1 

vkutsenko

Thanks for your reply @Shazia_K,

I understand that this is a temporary issue that PM is working on, so I have confidence that it will not reoccur again.

I'm still curious about whether PM has a system in place for notifying customers about billing issues. For example, if my credit card is expired or declines the next payment for whatever reason, will PM notify me before the service is cut? I just find it alarming that you have automatic account suspension in place but no proactive customer notification.

I'm especially concerned about this because with PM I can't expect immediately available customer support.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @vkutsenko

I assure you that this is happening due to an issue with our roaming add-ons, our customers would only ever lose service if they haven't renewed their price plan correctly. 

We are working on a fix for this issue right now and you shouldn't ever lose service randomly this way. 

Thanks,

Shazia

vkutsenko

Thank you @Shazia_K for getting me fixed up and @jaswest2754 for replying with a suggestion.

I have service after phone restart, and my account billing looks normal now as well, thank you!

@Shazia_K I'm assuming that there was a bug in your billing system that caused this incident. I'm quite a bit surprised that it resulted in an immediate account suspension without any notifications at all. Was this also result of some technical issue? Can I expect some actual warning next time? Losing phone service at random is not something I'm willing to put up with from a phone carrier.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @vkutsenko

Sorry about that! 

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go. 

Thanks @jaswest2754

Shazia

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This requires the assistance of a moderator. @Shazia_K. She will help you in the morning with the issue the moderators may also respond tonight but not much chance with only 15 minutes to go before they pack up. Please also check private messages that's where they communicate all the private information.

Need Help? Let's chat.