Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Account suspended but paid

@vkutsenko wrote:

Thanks for your reply @Shazia_K,

I understand that this is a temporary issue that PM is working on, so I have confidence that it will not reoccur again.

I'm still curious about whether PM has a system in place for notifying customers about billing issues. For example, if my credit card is expired or declines the next payment for whatever reason, will PM notify me before the service is cut? I just find it alarming that you have automatic account suspension in place but no proactive customer notification.

I'm especially concerned about this because with PM I can't expect immediately available customer support.

I think this is a very valid point that PM should consider.

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Lomaslakra,

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

According to your account, I see that everything is currently active right now, can you confirm please? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Shazia_K Autopay didn't auto charge and had to manually trigger the charge for what's due. Having the same issue and it still shows the following message: "Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service."

Edit: Unless someone did something, looks like it fixed itself the next day.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Account suspended but paid

Hello my name is Arlene. I'm having issues with my service. I've paid 2 months in advance and my service is still in suspended status. It been almost a week since I paid this and it hasn't changed. Please help.
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Pellingtonamh

I'm really sorry to hear about this, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help you out. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Highlighted

I'm new at this. How do I pm you on this site?
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Pellingtonamh,  The easiest way is to hover over @Shazia_K's name and click on Send Message.  But if you would like more info, please see the links at the bottom of this reply.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My # 226xxxxxxx

I paid for my service but am still suspended.

Please help.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@spazgurl11 if you haven't already, please send the moderator team a private message using this link.  Include your phone number and a description of your issue, and they can assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

Account suspended but paid

My account has been paid up to date yet i still have no service....can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!