cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended after US roaming addon expired

ashea89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Having an issue where my account is suspended following the expiring of the US roaming addon. My 3 month plan should be expiring in February but my account is set to expire in a week due to this issue. Could someone please advise? Based on what I read in the community I need a mod to fix it on the backend?

Similar issues here.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Multiple-threads-on-Issue-quot-Plan-Expire...

@Shazia_K

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K fantastic, thank you so much!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @michelle_n

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be all good to go. I see that you made a payment of $120 earlier, the payment was not used and will be available to you as a balance. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shazia_K I know that @michelle_n already tagged you, but there is some urgency to this given that her account will be deactivated on Thursday if this is not resolved.  Please have a look when you can.  Thank you!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

michelle_n

@Shazia_K

I am having the same issue. Can someone please resolve? I'm only a couple of days away from account deactivation.Account_suspended.png

Bobsmith222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
This is foolish that we all have to jump through all these hoops to get support for something we've already paid for

COME ON TELUS HIRE MORE SERVICE REPS AND HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS

brothernoble

How did you get it resolved?

ashea89

I was able get some support off the facebook site and the issue has now been resolved. Thanks everyone.

It seems this is an error message that does not trigger suspension of services while in Canada. However, if remains on your account after returning to Canada, or service fails, I think you should send a private message to any moderator with your phone number and a description of what has happened, but given their backlog it will likely be several days before they respond.

Meanwhile, if your service is down you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Google Hangouts is another similar option.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

int19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would you be able to tell us what add on you purchased? Some reports indicate this does matter with regards to following account problems. 

mrbrendanwong

I have the exact same issue. Hopefully a mod can provide some concrete answers soon.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I do beleive it is a known issue that is being looked into.  I also think I have read where people were getting that message but their phone was still active after the date.  I know that isn't the way you would like to go so hoepfully the mods can take care of this before then

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.