cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account has been suspended

iCruise
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am set up on auto pay and payment was to come out today. But apparently that didn't happen and I am now without phone service. Sure hope I don't have an emergency.

will this situation correct itself or do I have to do something? 

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Glad to hear @Kalla_A was able to resolve the issue for you, @iCruise.  Come back any time.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

It was my pleasure @iCruise!

Cheers 🙂

Kalla

iCruise

Thank you Kalla_A for all your help to get this resolved so fast. Would have been faster it I had given you correct info the first time and I didn't have to take a lesson in pm'ing. 

Im loving Public Mobile. It keeps my memory sharp. (I mean that in a good way)

iCruise

Thank you. I stumbled my way through and did send a pm. It's been a good day as I learned something new. 

@iCruise review private messaging here: Private Messages - viewing and creating.

Until your issue is resolved, you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Hang in there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

iCruise

A partial payment has been charged to my credit card.

iCruise

🆗...how do I private message you?

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @iCruise,

I am sorry to hear that your payment through AutoPay wasn't processed!

Have you checked your credit card to make sure the payment went through? If yes, please send me your account information by private message. I will fix this for you:)

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.