cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Mess

rustynailzfrank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know who I can msg directly for issues...one of the mods messed up my whole account.

Let me start off mentioning what happened....I requested a phone number change and had to wait 30 days for the change to the agreed phone number I agreed on.

Today was the 30 days that the change could be made...that same mod who said he will save the agreed number on....gave me another number I didn't want.

To fix the issue or else I had to wait another 30 days even after being his fault...he created a new profile account for me andI lost my previous available funds and the person that referred me to Public Mobile lost his friend referral discount. As well I have to set up pre-authorized payments again and I don't remember which credit card number I had registered.

I msgd the mod to fix the issues and now isn't responding back no longer and nothing has been done....he is washing his hands of everything even though he messed up.

So, does anyone know anyone higher then these mods I can private msg to fix the issues their mod created?...I'm quite pissed off right now and I have to rely to messaging to try to get issue resolved immediately.

7 REPLIES 7

We all hope so too....

rustynailzfrank
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just checked out my profile....it seems everything has been fixed..I hope so that everything is back to normal.

But to have my account/profile deleted and reopened a new one and go through setting things up again...is a mess that could have been prevented....especially the mod previously knew what was going on.

I hope my billing period remained the same and not being billed twice cos of closing the old account and reopening the new one.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@rustynailzfrank wrote:

Does anyone know who I can msg directly for issues...one of the mods messed up my whole account.

Let me start off mentioning what happened....I requested a phone number change and had to wait 30 days for the change to the agreed phone number I agreed on.

Today was the 30 days that the change could be made...that same mod who said he will save the agreed number on....gave me another number I didn't want.

To fix the issue or else I had to wait another 30 days even after being his fault...he created a new profile account for me andI lost my previous available funds and the person that referred me to Public Mobile lost his friend referral discount. As well I have to set up pre-authorized payments again and I don't remember which credit card number I had registered.

I msgd the mod to fix the issues and now isn't responding back no longer and nothing has been done....he is washing his hands of everything even though he messed up.

So, does anyone know anyone higher then these mods I can private msg to fix the issues their mod created?...I'm quite pissed off right now and I have to rely to messaging to try to get issue resolved immediately.

Thanks for the tag @will13am .

@rustynailzfrank I have assigned someone to your case and am monitoring your situation.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rustynailzfrank 

The moderator who handled your support request must be a newbie moderator. If s/he is going to create a new account, why s/he asked you to wait 30 days. 

Anyone, who had been on this forum for a while, will know what is going to happen if s/he cancel your old account.  What a mess.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@rustynailzfrank, this is quite the hot mess.  The only suggest I have is to private message @Alan_K .  Work with him for a compromise resolution. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@rustynailzfrankUnfortunately there is no call center etc to call at Public Mobile.. the cheap price is because customer service is only online.

You should be able to see what credit card you use by click on Manage Your Credit Card link.

Manage AutopayManage Autopay

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 12.49.24 PM.png

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear about the mess.

Yes you can write back directly to the Moderator_team

Or click on the green Question Mark (at bottom right).

Type "submit a ticket", "contact us" to get a ticket going.

They will make it right.

Need Help? Let's chat.