cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked

jakeclifford
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My Account was blocked today, for what was intialed told to me by one customer service agent as suspicious behaviour.  Followed up by another customer service agent who said my account had a charge back.  Which is funny because I paid for my service with Public mobile gift cards.  I had no notifications of either activity just cut off mid call and my account locked.   my phone told me call *611 which is hilarious because all it does is redirect you to the website FAQ section.   I was hoping this service was going to be a real alternative for me but to rely on it for business or anything else would be foolish.  The service and support here are frustrating.    Nobody gives seems to give consitent answers.  Anyways according to the last individual the only way i can now get my service restored is to send a money order into ontario and wait for them to restore my service.  I am posting from Grand Falls Windsor Newfoundland. Through mail that could take weeks to get there.  I suggest anyone seriously considering using this service for anything criticial, think again.  Its really just not setup for people who rely on there phone.  I wish all the rest you the best of luck

8 REPLIES 8

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hopefully it will work out for you.  Do report back here so we know what to look out for next time!

jakeclifford

I have responded to your message Mary, with questions of my own.  i would appreciate answers to this because it still seems like poor customer service to handle a customer in such a fashion without trying to contact them first to resolve the issue.

I await your response.  Thank you

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @jakeclifford,

I have sent you a private message with a few more details explaining the nature of the issue, can you please view it?

Thank you !

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jakeclifford

No I am not a new customer, just a very frustrated one.  i cant see me staying on now with this service.  I thought it was a better alternative to bell who i have been with for 10 years.  i guess you get what you pay for.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jakeclifford, that is unfortunate. Apologies to hear that your service is disrupted especially when it is vital for you. How long have you been with Public Mobile? Did you recently activate? I find that the most problems happen during the initial set-up and first renewal period. And once those kinks have been worked out, it seems to flow quite smoothly for me from then on.

@jakeclifford  Thats very unusual the team of moderators are great, and rarely is someone unhappy with results once the moderators have assisted.

Unsure what ot tell you, but on the whol PM has great service and great reception.

jakeclifford

I have i got multiple answers as to why my account was locked.  One with no answer and the other requiring me to send a money order to ontario.  So the moderators were no help through private messaging.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@jakeclifford  Did you get a resolution from customer serrvice?  Best support from PM is through the moderator team.  If you send them a private message they can take a look at your account for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.