cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Information

SyedaFatima11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need to get my account number and my account working. My username is SyedaFatima11

8 REPLIES 8

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SyedaFatima11my welcome email has the account number in the subject line of the email.

@SyedaFatima11 PM sends you an email when you first activate. look for that email, your account number will be in it. check your junk mail folder

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SyedaFatima11  click the question mark on bottom of screen and type contact moderators. That will submit a ticket you can  wait up to 24-48 hours.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Username for your account is your email. The username for you community forum account is @@SyedaFatima11 

Click the question mark to get to the chat bot to open a ticket for moderators or write them a private message.

click to private message 

SyedaFatima11

How do you contact moderators? I just need my account number.

SyedaFatima11

I need my account number, and there's no one to contact. I tried resetting but my security answer doesn't work. I am not able to get on my account. Please help me.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@SyedaFatima11 if you can't login, do a password reset. If it didn't work, contact moderators.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SyedaFatima11 , are you able to login?  Do you need to do a password reset.  You can do this on your own.

Need Help? Let's chat.