cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Expired

dadog8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What would be the informations needed to provide to Moderator Team in order to have issue be fixed quickly. Im just asking to avoid emailing back and forth to verify some informations they need to resolve the issue.

Thanks...

12 REPLIES 12

@ABDULLAHNOOR55  It seems you got missed at the end of this thread. For future reference create your own thread to get dedicated answers to your issue. Simply go to the category that suits your question like "paying for your service" type in the subject bar "autopay" then ask your question and post.

Now your problem...do you have a card on file? Is it just not registered with autopay? You can register it from within your account. You can also add funds to your balance ahead of your renewal from that card or thru calling 611. If you do not have a card you can use purchasing a voucher for more than one months payment is an option so you don't have to top up every month.

ABDULLAHNOOR55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI , my autopay service is not active and everytime my phone will get suspended

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dadog8 wrote:

I forgot my PIN # already and unable to view messages from 611, how will I be able to reset it?

Thanks.

You might find it on the actual SIM (electronically). SMS's can be stored there. Your phone should have a method to see messages stored there.

dadog8

@popping 

Thank you very much for your help in resolving my account expired and information provided.

Happy New Year !

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dadog8 wrote:

I forgot my PIN # already and unable to view messages from 611, how will I be able to reset it?

Thanks.

Use SIMon to create a moderator support ticket if you can still login to your account or supply 3 pieces of info about you as I listed in my post above.

dadog8

Thanks.

dadog8

This is the QUICKEST help that I recieved and REDOLVED my account expired. Kudos to you !

My account is now active and I am now able to use my phone again.

mimmo

@dadog8  the best way to contact mods is to use Simon (the green question mark) and start with saying plan expired.  It will eventually lead you to a ticket submission form with the needed fields to complete.

But if you explain your situation better maybe the community can help.

popping

@dadog8 wrote:

How will I be able to get a 3 digit pin? Just to make life easier. 😊. please let me know.

You supplied the 4 digit PIN# during activation.

PM alse sent you two text messages with your PIN# after activation.

The first text contains the a randomly generated PIN# just in case your did not provide one.

The second text contains the PIN# provided by you during activation.

Check your text messages send by 611.

dadog8

How will I be able to get a 3 digit pin? Just to make life easier. 😊. please let me know.

popping

@dadog8 

Ignore the account expired status is your phone is still working.

You don't need moderator to reactivate your account.  Add fund to your account and click on the reactivate your plan button.

If you give us more info, we may be able to get your phone working again.

popping

@dadog8 wrote:

What would be the informations needed to provide to Moderator Team in order to have issue be fixed quickly. Im just asking to avoid emailing back and forth to verify some informations they need to resolve the issue.

Thanks...

Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Need Help? Let's chat.