cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to Mods

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

its near imposible to contact Mods for issues ..can't public Mobile schedual Moderators to make sure at least 1-2 are on at all times ...seeing that you dont have a call centre 

24 REPLIES 24

@vincep I would like to be optimistic,guess we will seeSmiley Happy

vincep

i've contacted the CEO of public mobile David Maclean and this is what hes sent to me about the frustation of getting intouch with a Moderator 

David MacLean

Thu, Aug 15, 1:29 PM (1 day ago)

to me

Thanks for the feedback.

What exactly was the issue you experienced?

What top up amount would have addressed you needs? 

We are making some big strides in the next week in regards to customer support including moderators.  We won’t stop there either as we have a whole roadmap to continue to improve this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with a couple of emails back and forth ..i've addressed some issues i was having , he has assured me that public mobile is working on fixing the problems ..and on improving the service for customers 

Cheers 

Vince 

@Poogzley wrote:

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...

Since your asking, it has been hinted that the new "ticketing" system that is currently in development may be able to do that, but nothing is in place now. PM users have suggested, "Approxmate wait time is?", "Currently serving #*400 of *500", or even "Our last client served waited ## hours..."

All of these are steps in the right direction. Maybe someone out there has more knowledge of any confirmed features either now or in the future.  

'

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How did you get his email?

vincep

and how do you know about this so called FIFO system ??  waiting 4 days is just rediculious that is totally not acceptable for a paid service ..i've contacted the CEO directly on his personal email about this issue of not being able to get a reply from  moderators ..dont know if it'll work but give it a try ..

cheers 

Btw i got my services up and running with in 24 hours 

@Poogzley wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

Does anyone know what is the current wait time? I sent in a request 4 days ago and still have not heard back...

@Poogzley  Send a follow up message requesting a status update.

Wouldn't that just slow things down more and create a backlog for moderators?

@Poogzley In my opinion no, asking for a status update will not slow things down. Others claim that it just goes in the queue and it is strictly a FIFO system. Nobody really knows. So do as you wish.

Poogzley

@geopublic wrote:

@Poogzley wrote:

Wouldn't that just slow things down more and create a backlog for moderators?

Poogzley

@Triguy wrote:

It is usually takes 48 -72 hours for a response.  I think they are backlogged so it is taking longer.

That's kind of disappointing considering it is the only means of communication with public mobile...

@Poogzley wrote:

It is usually takes 48 -72 hours for a response.  I think they are backlogged so it is taking longer.

Poogzley

vincep

cause un due stress ? how is it causing you any stress ? we are the ones that have to wait to get a reply from the Moderators ...it seems like some of the Members on here are disputing letgitamate issues with public mobile for their own motivation .There is no other logical reason for you guys to deflect the issues , just to have the concerned memeber to give up questioning  public mobile's defective customer service .

And no i'm not discussing my issues with pervileged members , because every time i have raised a concern ..i've been ridiculed as to why have i posted on a forum ..to seek a Moderators advise and guidence ....the issues has been not being able to talk to a modertator to solve some issues in the first place .

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well looks like the OP literally just came here to complain and cause undue stress. Complaints aren't helpful, solutions are, so is constructive criticism, and seeking help from others.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincep wrote:

sorry not disussing it with you ..moderator only solutions sorry 

As you wish. Enjoy the wait. It sucks. I'm sorry you're up against a problem that only they can help you with. There could be ideas offered here but oh well.

vincep

discountinued Brand ??

vincep

NO

vincep

sorry not disussing it with you ..moderator only solutions sorry 

vincep

No clue what you are talking about , how long is long enough to wait for reply ..thinking 72 hours is a little excessive .

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Honestly people need to be patient, what would really lower wait times would be folks not having to message them over minor things causing backlogs, then those with service issues would see them respond quicker. Also always have a backup voip line.

@vincep wrote:

its near imposible to contact Mods for issues ..can't public Mobile schedual Moderators to make sure at least 1-2 are on at all times ...seeing that you dont have a call centre 

I do not know the internal workings of moderator scheduling, but I would be all for increased moderator hours if it doesn't affect the price.  Back in March, moderator hours were increased.  During those hours, there always does seems to be at least one moderator logged in to the Community.

In this Community at times such as 3am, there are sometimes only a few members logged in. I'm not sure if having someone here during those times would be cost-effective.

Most of the complaints that I've read about aren't usually about the moderators' hours of operations, but rather about the amount of wait time.  

JPM1988

5 days of no service, 72+ hours no reply for me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincep wrote:

It is what it is.

@Moderator_Team < Click this.

That's the system we have.

What's going on that you want to contact them?

Or are you adding your voice to the discontent of response time?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vincep , they could buy likely won't.  It is a discount brand, they will try to save pennies at every opportunity.  

Himanshu1

Hi 

Can I know what the issue is?

Are the moderators not replying or are you not being able to contact them?

(Please note: I am not a moderator)

Need Help? Let's chat.