cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AWFUL customer service.

Leena_sachdev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have been waiting since thrusday to get my proper service. I cannot receive incoming calls on my PM network and I cannot receive texts on my Wind network. I'm stuck in the middle of no where. Where are all the MODS?? Why our issues not being resolved? I have paid so much money to get this hassle? The payment for my wind account is due in 2 days and I have already WASTED $135 on this garbage Public Mobile.
This is not done. Please someone tag the mods. I am sick and tired of sending them messages.
16 REPLIES 16

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Sigh.. hate waiting...

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mannie wrote:
I heard Virgin and fido are offering the same type of plan but not in Ontario

I think the offer at FIDO is available only in AB and BC and for existing customers.

Mannie
Agreed

cheeseburger
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mannie

This is true.

Yet PM offers this deal nationwide AND to existing customers.

You rarely see that these days.

Mannie
I heard Virgin and fido are offering the same type of plan but not in Ontario

Mannie
I love the concept of forums, but there is draw back when no one is getting a response.

cheeseburger

I also prefer the online only approach and the associated cost savings. This is a great deal that fits my use case.

But I know and accept that if something goes wrong it could be days before resolution. I would never move a business critcal line to this service.

I am confident PM will make things right in time.

Mannie
I waited a day, created a support ticket messaged a moderator.

Created threads. No response.

People keep stating that people shouldn't keep messaging support or creating threads. Why not? I don't keep messaging each mod. But some people have waited 7+ days? Me 3. The Public needs to know about this main issue that a lot of us are facing.

Their homepage should clearly state the wait times. From what it's currently stated is that we shouldn't have had to wait more than a day for support. They should have had extra support for this promo. It would just make sense...

Tony_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
We aren't talking about several days delay though, for some of the people who posted here, it's been more than a wee. Hopefully those are extreme exceptions.

I actually like the idea of having online support and a community like this. Sometimes it gives the support personnel much more time/less pressure to look into an issue, referencing from the times I used to work as a cs rep at call center.

The deal is great, and that's why a lot of us are here with PM. Hopefully everything gets resolved soon, since so far PM has been great for me.

UDP7

Yeah, it sucks that you're already charged and you're not getting what you paid for, but even if you're waiting max, a week, you'll still be better off in the long run rather than what you were with previous carrier/

cheeseburger

@Tony_C

I agree that PM could have staffed up accordingly for this promo and I'm sure they're learning valuable lessons for the next one. They certainly need beefier servers.

That said, a lot of people have done zero research and rage when they don't get immediate support. At the end of the day it's self-serve. Low prices and low overhead come with pros/cons.

There are countless posts with tips on how to ensure a smooth transition. A little prior research goes a long way in helping to determine whether or not this service is right for you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I understand how you can be very frustrated.  I know it won't help but this is an extremely busy time and the mods are backlogged.  @Mary_Mas I am not sure what mod is working today hopefully one will be able to get with you soon.

I had the same issue with porting to my last provider and that was with a store front I could go into so it isn't just PM but you must remember the reason for the great pricing they offer is that as a customer we must remember we have given up the instant customer service in a phone line or walking into a store during hours.  That is what we give up for the pricing this is a low frills service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Leena_sachdev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I need help because im not getting what i have paid for and have been waiting to get what i am suppose to get.

Tony_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I myself had no issue porting over to PM, but my girlfriend been having the same issue as most people.

Going in to PM I knew their support is limited to email / community. However, I can understand why most new users here can be frustrated as most are used to having someone to talk to immediately.

I think PM should take time to review their procedure in responding to major issue like this one. At the end of the day we are all paying customers and the service level agreement can't be seemingly without any limit.

jimmyche

Not sure why you still need help when you have deemed your money already wasted, and if Public mobile is already considered as garbage to you, It's not going to turn into gold just by tagging the mods.

Anyway, I am sure you are just frustrated. But watch your wording. OK?

Below are the standard mods

Shazia_K , Mary_M , Saray_O , Caroline_D

These staff from Public is also helping

Jeremy_M , Brooke_C

To tag them, type "@" and then any of these names.

cheeseburger

As frustrating as it is creating multiple posts and sending the Mods multiple requests for help is not going to fix things any faster.

The support model is online only. This carrier is not a good choice if you need immediate help.

I know you don't want to hear this but you just need to wait. There are no other options.

Need Help? Let's chat.