cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADMIN PLEASE HELP! Long time customer

Tyler_R
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public mobile for around 5years now, I just switched from my grandfathered plan to a new plan and as soon as it switched I am unable to make and receive calls and text messages! My plan is active and everything is paid... I have done everything i can and it still doesn't work, can someone please help resolve these issues? @Mary_M I am unable to email because it says the email doesn't exist but it's the same one on my account.

9 REPLIES 9

Tyler_R

Thx for the help guys!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

In your first post, you tagged Mary.  Scroll back up and you will see that her name is blue... just click it and you will be on Mary's profile page.  Near the right hand side of the screen there, you will see option to send her a private message.  

mimmo

click on the name mary in your first post that will take you to a new page on teh right you shoudl see send mary a private message

Tyler_R

Sorry but where about can I find their username to click on?

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Click on the person's username and then on the next screen you will see the option for sending a private message.

Tyler_R

How do I send a private message???

imm1304

Hey @Tyler_R,

Please delete your phone number by editing your post.  This is a public forum and anyone can see it.  Send your personal info to Mary via a private message instead.  

Need Help? Let's chat.