cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A royal thanks to PM Moderators

Carrieellen87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tbh when I first found out the only way to gain support for PM was through the online community and to message the PM Moderators, I was slightly unsure of how this would all pan out (simply because of the major problems I've had with other mobile providers in the past)

Now, I feel like Public Mobile is a pioneer in the industry. Providing incredible rate plans, with unlimited calling/texting/major data for the most incredible prices .

But my main purpose for starting this thread is to thank the Moderators for their excellent customer service and assistance. Especially by a manager named Gabriel.

This company is by far the best in it's game. I am grateful to be a member

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Carrieellen87  @slash407  Well certainly a pioneer in Canada and making a good effort to remain relevant. If you would like to visit a really successful version of PM 's strategy (1M customers) take a look at giffgaff.com. Perhaps, they can learn from each other? 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Carrieellen87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm glad you feel that way cause I don't know if I put this in the right section hahaha 

@CS_Agent wrote:

Thank you very much. 

This is very much appreciated. 

Cheers

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

The Refer a Friend Reward

How does it work?

It’s simple: you will earn $1 every 30 days for each friend you refer to Public Mobile who enters your phone number in the Referral box during activation. Plus, your friend will receive a one-time credit of $10. You’ll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers. If you’re on a 90-day plan, this means you’ll earn $3 every 90 days for each friend.

How do I refer a friend?

When your friend is activating their SIM card, they will need to enter your 10-digit Public Mobile phone number. If your friend forgets to enter your number, we can’t manually apply the credit to your account, so make sure they do it right the first time! Below is what the referral field looks like:

Fig4.png

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Carrieellen87 wrote:

Tbh when I first found out the only way to gain support for PM was through the online community and to message the PM Moderators, I was slightly unsure of how this would all pan out (simply because of the major problems I've had with other mobile providers in the past)

Now, I feel like Public Mobile is a pioneer in the industry. Providing incredible rate plans, with unlimited calling/texting/major data for the most incredible prices .

But my main purpose for starting this thread is to thank the Moderators for their excellent customer service and assistance. Especially by a manager named Gabriel.

This company is by far the best in it's game. I am grateful to be a member

Good to hear that it's exceeding your expectation. Make sure to let your friends and family know and when they sign up to PM, you'll gain additional savings annually as long as they're account is active. Welcome to PM.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Thank you very much. 

This is very much appreciated. 

Cheers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Great feedback.  This service is very different and requires an open mind and acceptance that it's different.  The moderator team is a small but good dedicated group.  Over time you get to know them on a first name basis.  Of course we must never lose sight of the main reason we are here which is for the great value. 

Need Help? Let's chat.