cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lot of us here are having issues with receiving calls due to porting failures

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I have sent an email support case stated I would get a response within a specific time period. This did not happen.

I have messaged moderators as well like many others without any response.

I am not sure if any moderator is currently active on these threads.

I notice that people keep stating that please wait. This is not acceptable as some people hae been waiting over 3 days.

There should be a banner stating the reason for delay by Public Mobile.

How long does it usually take for the support to fix these porting issues? Do they just hit the restart button?

It's been 60 hours since I've requested help.

Everything works but receiving calls. Old wind accountcan receive calls.

Please help all of us please.

@Shazia_K
12 REPLIES 12

Mannie
Shazia was ablessed to help with port

Leena_sachdev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Leena_sachdev
@Mary_M yes please

Mannie

Mannie
@Mary_M can you help fix porting issue. My old provider will disable my account and I do not want to lose my number

Mannie
I do too. So much potential

Tony_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I am sure the moderators are doing their best, as there are only a few of them managing the community, Twitter and Facebook?!

Ultimately the problem lies with the management, not planning properly and no plan to react when there is a major issue or outage.

If they want to build long term business, I hope PM can take this as a real lesson.

Mannie
And 'you have to be patient', I was patient...how much patience do I need to give? If the moderators are busy, it's not there fault. PM needs to hire more support if they have so many customers signing up

Mannie
We can only hope...

mohammedessam
All of you will have to be patient, hopefully tomorrow everything will be back to normal and the mods will be able to sort all the problems

Leena_sachdev
Im having the exactly same issue. Exactly same. Cant receive texts on wind network and cant receive calls on Public mobile network.

kltt

There are a lot of folks who seem to be having the identical issues, PM please address this ASAP.  I changed providers for a better deal, but as of now its a better deal but worse service.

Please address ASAP.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.