cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions?

zeja02
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

1) If i go to the states, and i have purchased the international calling add-on, will i be able to make calls while in the US? if not, how can i have roaming in the states if i need it

2)I need to change the credit card that autopay is coming from, do i cancel the autopay, the re-set it up?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

jackfzhao
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

u don't have to remove the autopay u setup already, just login your account, payment,manage your card,replace this card, hit register after u fill up the form n done

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@zeja02 wrote:

1) If i go to the states, and i have purchased the international calling add-on, will i be able to make calls while in the US? if not, how can i have roaming in the states if i need it

2)I need to change the credit card that autopay is coming from, do i cancel the autopay, the re-set it up?

Thanks

You should just be able to go into your payments area and change the card your AutoPay comes from

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Tammer
You can not roam in USA yet with PM. The international add on is only to call other countries while in home province.

Cypm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

if you have add on international call you should be able to make a call while you are in the state. 

for autopay you should log in self serve website to update your credit card information

Tammer
As far as I know there is no roaming in the USA as of yet. I have heard sometime in November there might be roaming packages available.

About the Autopay what you are talking about sounds right I guess, unless someone else can chime in.
Need Help? Let's chat.