cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 days and still no regrets

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Its been a full week with PM and I wish I found out about you guys earlier! 

Used about 350mb of data with no issues on LTE. 

hundreds of txt msg (no idea how many)

several MMS (only 1 was not received to me but I cannot confirm if the person that sent it had errors on their end; it was resent and I got it). 

several calls all clear

Only "low" issue is rewards (by community involvment) doesnt seem like it will happen with all the oracle and PM mods on (which is technically a good thingRobot wink); they usually help before I can even try to. 

But hey, I am still paying about $8 less and 4x more data than with Rogers!

8 REPLIES 8

danette77
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Chaos_Scorpio Welcome to the Public Mobile family. I've been with them for about 5 months now with no regrets so far and I'm saving a bundle. The big telecoms really can't compare.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Congrats to us 🙂

McLaren

@Rockdaddy22 me too getting!y loyalty credit next payment. Past my 1 year in July!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome to the PM family both of you, I'll actually be getting my first loyalty reward on my next payment 🙂 I guess that's means it'll be a year for me.

Welcome to PM. There are other rewards too if you stay with pm. 

For community rewards, try to keep up and you will find your way in. 

craigroxborough
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm the same - I just signed up last week and couldnt' be happier. Even with a huge discount at Bell through my wife who works there, this is still better. Getting comparable signal to what we had on Bell and sometimes even better.

Love the simplicity of this place and am starting to make my referrals to get that reward up.

Cheers!

Pier

Hello!

Good to hear that, you will always have a good service and even better than outsider there with PM. Enjoy it, it's yours.

cheers, 

JMCD
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's great to hear! I've been a member for almost 3 months now and managed to get the $4 community reward my first month here, so it is possible to get up there 🙂 You definitely have to be active on the forums to catch new posts though. Welcome!

Need Help? Let's chat.