cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: 6GB for $40 now being offered for Koodo switch

I love how this article pops up every few months in the community and someone things PM is shutting down Robot LOL Robot LOL Robot LOL  It's the gift that keeps on giving

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does anyone know how long exactly you have to be with Public Mobile to eligible for these promotions? I just signed up yesterday, but the validation code (my PM number) doesn’t seem to work.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lol sounds like they are flip flop in I thought it was same company shows changing the name brings more customers good ole marketing 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lol sounds like they are flip flop in I thought it was same company shows changing the name brings more customers good ole marketing 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I didn’t make the switch to Koodo but when I entered my number, it was all checked. I joined PM end of July, so about 3 weeks.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Darkana wrote:

Frankly I would’ve never been a PM customer prior to the Telus acquisition. It wasn’t because the brand was bad or that pricing wasn’t good. It was a technology they chose that we all knew was a dead end. And not only that they got the most obscure spectrum band that only a handful of phones support, even less choice than WIND.

I celebrate when they shutdown CDMA networks in Canada.

Need Help? Let's chat.