cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: 5GB/$40 new Koodo offer for fall promo users

@Aahanwrote:

The promo codes you need are GOKOODO405GBBPO for the plan, and PM-SIM-0 for the free SIM.

Oh yes sir, I know those and supplied to the Koodo reps. 🙂

Online though, when you enter the first one and your number it does say it's verified and shows the $100 credit but the plan doesn't show. Also not able to enter the second code once you've done the first when you do it that way.

I'll find a screenshot of the actual promo details and bring that with me tomorrow. Just a hassle and I've read that some here have had zero issues with their Koodo dealings.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

"GOKOODO405GBBPO" worked fine in Vancouver.

Even I did not pay for new SIM from KOODO.

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-28-16-37-00.png

Highlighted

Confirmed with Koodo billing supervisor that none of us will be getting the $50 credit. Still worth a try but this is what they told me because they have special instructions not to add any more promos.

Still try it and see if it passes but dont bet on it.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Hen555wrote:

Confirmed with Koodo billing supervisor that none of us will be getting the $50 credit. Still worth a try but this is what they told me because they have special instructions not to add any more promos.

Still try it and see if it passes but dont bet on it.

Some people who signed up early already said it's confirmed although not in their account. Maybe your right I don't know. But koodo as far as I know Koodo has never redacted the referral because of a promo.mand koodo allows multiple promos at once. In fact koodo is stacking multiple promos with this including $100 rebate med tab for under $45 1 extra gb back pocket deal

Highlighted

Last day for $50 referrals.. I am NOT with Koodo so not looking for ref, just letting people know.

Staying with PM for now

Highlighted

@torontokriswrote:

Last day for $50 referrals.. I am NOT with Koodo so not looking for ref, just letting people know.

Staying with PM for now

@torontokris only to those people who is not with PM or Telus

Highlighted

@Wonder_why  why cant you be with PM and get $50 referral? People saying that but I havent seen any proof of it. Long as your email is different from PM -> Koodo you should be fine no?

Highlighted

@torontokriswrote:

@Wonder_why  why cant you be with PM and get $50 referral? People saying that but I havent seen any proof of it. Long as your email is different from PM -> Koodo you should be fine no?

@torontokris at RFD people are saying it,I myself have moved the second line to Koodo already,got confirmation for the referral ,let see down the road,if there axe it 😉

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wonder_whywrote:

@torontokriswrote:

@torontokris at RFD people are saying it,I myself have moved the second line to Koodo already,got confirmation for the referral ,let see down the road,if there axe it 😉

If they axe the referral, Koodo will be getting a pile of CCTS complaints. The terms are clear, they can't just make up their own internal terms. They would be stupid to create another disaster for Telus

Highlighted

@shawnie_boywrote:
@Wonder_whywrote:
@torontokriswrote:

If they axe the referral, Koodo will be getting a pile of CCTS complaints. The terms are clear, they can't just make up their own internal terms. They would be stupid to create another disaster for Telus

Agreed. There's a couple ripple effects that would happen:

1. Telus already yanked the chain of PM users. If they yank their chain AGAIN after switching to Koodo then they might anger enough people to boycott Telus & it's subsidiaries altogether

2. Telus strategy is to move people up the value chain --> PM subscribers to Koodo. If Telus starts to screw with the PM refugees who ported to Koodo then that will further break their trust, meaning no one else will switch to Koodo.
Need Help? Let's chat.