Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: 5GB/$40 new Koodo offer for fall promo users

@Korthwrote:

@torontokris

zzzz24 keeps reposting links soliciting a Koodo referral, will13am keeps taking the links down.  You didn't miss much.

But I do suggest spam-blocking these links in the threads.  They would be better communicated by private messages.

Someone right below you posted a link. 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can buy some time with the $50 referral if anyone is on the fence about switching by just registering for the referral, but not redeeming it. You have 30 days to redeem... which will take you into end of March. After March 1, the referral drops to $25.

Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did anybody else switch to the first promo already? Because I did and now I feel snubbed. 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@richardxvu@  Call koodo and tell them. Ask for the 5GB plan codeGOKOODO405GBBPO 

@richardxvuwrote:

Did anybody else switch to the first promo already? Because I did and now I feel snubbed. 

Highlighted

@MEU_21wrote:

You can buy some time with the $50 referral if anyone is on the fence about switching by just registering for the referral, but not redeeming it. You have 30 days to redeem... which will take you into end of March. After March 1, the referral drops to $25.

@Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

I think you have to activate before Mach 1 to get $50, not just sign up. 

Highlighted

@shawnie_boywrote:

@MEU_21wrote:

@Just in case the incentive offers improve more in the next month, I will still be able to redeem @ the $50 referral rate. A bit of hedging, but that being said, I'll likely remain with PM.

I think you have to activate before Mach 1 to get $50, not just sign up. 

If you intitiate the referral when it is $50, it applies for 30 days

"How long are referrals valid?
Once you receive your referral, you'll have 30 days to redeem your offer (by entering your name and email address into the referral system). After you've redeemed your offer, you have 30 days to: (1) buy a phone or SIM card and activate on a postpaid rate plan; and (2) log back into the referral system and provide your mobile phone number. You can find the link to enter your phone number in the confirmation email you received after redeeming your offer."

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/common/rules.pg

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/common/terms.pg

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Usr this referral link to get the $50 credit when you migrate to koodo from PM!

Remember  : complete step below before opening koodo line!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

awesome, thank you!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

last remaining days to get $50 bill credit

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Please stop posting referral links, I edited the post above. 

Need Help? Let's chat.