cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 or 10 off for 8 months promo

anatolymelnik
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did not receive this discount promo. Did anyone else not get it? Any luck with customer support?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The amount will be given to you/credited to your account after your first month (30 days), if it doesnt then please contact the moderators. 

Here is the terms of promo..it ran Jan 20th 2020 to Feb 3rd 11:59PM EST

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@anatolymelnik  If you qualified the discount will get applied between your 2-9 renewals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anatolymelnik wrote:

I did not receive this discount promo. Did anyone else not get it? Any luck with customer support?

Thanks

What day did you activate the SIM? You can find that from the welcome email when you signed up.

What plan did you sign up with?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@anatolymelnik If you activated on January 20th and before 11.59pm est on February 3rd , then your $5 Will be applied by PM Within 30 days. It will then be applied monthly from month's 2 to 9. No need to worry or anything.

@anatolymelnik wrote:

Thanks

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It will be credited to your account within 30 days of joining 

Need Help? Let's chat.