cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 min purchased Talk Time Add-On: "on hold"

craftsandpaint
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently have 440 minutes of long distance talk "on hold". I have used 0 amount of my 400 min purchase which i am please requesting to use.

15 REPLIES 15

Hey @craftsandpaint,

Mary here - we got your message 🙂 I'll check this out for you shortly, keep an eye out for my message.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@craftsandpaint wrote:

For some, it may be QP, but there's nothing wrong with that. I have written them a message the first time a month ago.  

Even if you buy something, anywhere at any store, and 5 minutes later you upgrade your service for a different package without using the one you just paid for,thus, "there was no service" for that add-on - You don't automatically throw 15$ in the garabage.

In addition to the chat feature on the bottom right hand corner that has a line that says "let me connect you to a live agent" , and then keeps giving you links.

This,only a Quant, could be passionate about such a business model.

@craftsandpaintPublic mobile has lots of room for improvement, especially in the automated self serve system but in my experience the mod team will give credits and make things right even though there is no magic button we can push to have it done. They are fair and helpful, at the end of the day I have to tell myself this is a 3rd tier service that is like a cheap back door to the telus network. 

If you find issues with simon the chatbot, or whatever other issues you may find, let them know and you may be suprised to find it fixed in the not so distant future.

craftsandpaint

For some, it may be QP, but there's nothing wrong with that. I have written them a message the first time a month ago.  

Even if you buy something, anywhere at any store, and 5 minutes later you upgrade your service for a different package without using the one you just paid for,thus, "there was no service" for that add-on - You don't automatically throw 15$ in the garabage.

In addition to the chat feature on the bottom right hand corner that has a line that says "let me connect you to a live agent" , and then keeps giving you links.

This,only a Quant, could be passionate about such a business model.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craftsandpaint wrote:

I wrote to them a month ago. I was 160 minutes into my 200 minutes air time on one portion before upgrading to the unlimited, that, yes, you may be correct. However, I also had and add on of 400 min - literally 5 minutes later i upgraded to the 50$ bundle. That 400 min was never used at all and should be credited.

I am certain that this is not Quantum Physics.

It certainly is not quantum physics. You. bought. the. product.

I would send them another nice private message asking for that 400 minute add-on cost to be credited to your account and removed.

Edit: other than the odd on-hold thing...that add-on is still usable to call international locations.

craftsandpaint

I wrote to them a month ago. I was 160 minutes into my 200 minutes air time on one portion before upgrading to the unlimited, that, yes, you may be correct. However, I also had and add on of 400 min - literally 5 minutes later i upgraded to the 50$ bundle. That 400 min was never used at all and should be credited.

I am certain that this is not Quantum Physics.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craftsandpaint wrote:

I am not sure i understand how to use the community chatting well yet. Can i speak with a PM representative - or could a moderator reply to my emails? 

This support model does not have a way to speak with someone. Did you send a private message? A response can take a day or two.

As asked, what plan are you on?

You can edit your other post by clicking on the 3 dots in the upper right of your post. You can also undo Accept as solution there as well 🙂

Edit: after your post. They don't generally credit or refund things you bought. For all they know, that's what you wanted. So they provided. You've used some of your 200 minutes. But if you have now unlimited North America then you'll never use those.

craftsandpaint

Mayor,

I switched to a 50$ bundle about a month ago - 5 minutes after i purchased the add on. But they did not credit that purchase (i think it was around 15$). 

400 minute add-on on hold does not make sense. Most likely i will leave PM for this poor customer service.

craftsandpaint

I am not sure i understand how to use the community chatting well yet. Can i speak with a PM representative - or could a moderator reply to my emails? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craftsandpaint wrote:

Ok... good...clear your other post then. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craftsandpaint wrote:

Interesting. Blank out your phone number though.

Is your account active?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@craftsandpaint we're going to need a little more info here to try to help.

What plan are you on?  Is it the $10/50/50 plan and you're using the LD mins to agument the 50 min bucket?  If not that plan, does your plan include at least unlimited province-wide talk?  You cannot use the long distance add-ons with a "no talk" plan.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

craftsandpaint

Screen Shot 2019-01-31 at 9.46.55 AM.png

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@craftsandpaint wrote:

I currently have 440 minutes of long distance talk "on hold". I have used 0 amount of my 400 min purchase which i am please requesting to use.

@craftsandpaintCan you please post a screen shot of your account overview and where you see "on hold" I have never seen this before and am interested. Please blur your personal details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@craftsandpaint wrote:

Does it say on hold somewhere? That's new to my knowledge. What is it saying when you try to call somewhere when it should use those minutes?

Need Help? Let's chat.