cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$40 promo 8GB plus unlimited Canada US calling. Still being charged $50

harrytales
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a SIM few days ago with above 3G data plan and unlimited minutes. Supposed to be for $50, however promo at $40 for first 6 months. However the amount charged on my card is $50. How do I get this sorted out? 

10 REPLIES 10

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@harrytales wrote:

Thanks all. I have emailed the mod team. I definitely activated during the promo period. 

Plus if you did activate on appropriate day, your $10 discount will be added to your available funds a couple days later, so it will be there for your next renewal date. Just saying.

harrytales
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks all. I have emailed the mod team. I definitely activated during the promo period. 

In case this is relevant, I had an odd one earlier today. I signed up for a deal on the day of the special and my response email did not come in until the next morning. PM assumed I had signed up too late. The original email had info supporting my claim. @CS_Agent is looking into it now. Find that email and see if it supports your claim too.

Chuck

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harrytales wrote:

I activated a SIM few days ago with above 3G data plan and unlimited minutes. Supposed to be for $50, however promo at $40 for first 6 months. However the amount charged on my card is $50. How do I get this sorted out? 

If you activated your $50 plan between June 22 to June 23, 2019, you will get a $10 credit within 7 business days after activation.  Login to your self-serve account.  What is the amount of available fund on the overview page after login?

Possible amount includes the following:

- $2 autopay

- $10 referral credit

- $10/cycle promo credit.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@harrytales wrote:

@harrytales  If you activated June 22 -23 the adjustment would have been automatically made to your account as per the PM announcement. My guess is you did not get it because you activated after the promo was over.

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @harrytales , did you get this deal before it expired on Sunday, June 23 at 11:59 PM EST? If so, you should get a credit of $10. If you do not receive this credit, you can send a private message to one of the moderators so they can sort this out for you. Here's the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@harrytales 

When did you activate your plan?  Last weekend?  The promotion was only for activations on June 22 and 23.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-This-weekend-only-get-the-50-8GB...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@harrytales wrote:

Here's a review of the plan particulars. Have you met the requirements ?

From June 22 to June 23, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on the $50 8GB plan pay only $40/mo for their first 6 months.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@harrytales  hi did you activate during the promo 

Hey Community,

From June 22 to June 23, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on the $50 8GB plan pay only $40/mo for their first 6 months.

Plan details:

•      30-day plan
  •      8 GB Data at 3G speed
  •      +Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
  •      Unlimited Talk to Canada-wide and U.S.
  •      Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
  •      Voicemail and Call Display

How to Get this Offer:

1. Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
  2. Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home.
  3. Follow the step-by-step instructions for activating online until you get to step 3, “Plans and Add-Ons”.
  4. Be sure to select the plan “Limited time: $50 8GB plan for $40 for first 6 months”
  5. Continue through the rest of the steps.

Here’s what else you should know:

•      Only the Ready-made $50/mo plan is eligible for this offer.
  •      Eligible customers will pay $40/mo for months 1-6, then resume paying $50/mo from month 7 and onwards
  •   If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@harrytales wrote:

You need to reach the moderator IF your credit card was charged 50$+taxes here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.