cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

40/ month - 4 GB plan

chi19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just recently joined public mobile and I was confused about how the plans work.

If I select the new promotion that they have right now (40/month - 4GB) for 90 days... will it just stay for 90 days? What if I want to continue with the same plan even after 90 days... is it possible?

Please, let me know so that I can make a better decision.

Thank you!!

6 REPLIES 6

chi19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a lot!!

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As long as you keep your credit card information in your account, your plan will automatically renew. Should you choose to stop your plan, simply remove your payment information in your account and your plan will not renew at the end of your billing cycle.

No strings attached!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @chi19, as stated, you can keep it until such time as you either switch to some other plan in the future, or your account becomes deactivated.  Please let us know if you have any other questions.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jamestneutron
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you already have a plan in place and the offer expires prior to your next renewal date you can simply go the the plan area, select the promo plan and set to change your plan on your next renewal date. Works like a raincheck...you updated your plan option while the offer was valid and it kicks in on the next date.The plan then stays in place as long as your keep your account active and do not switch to another plan. Great way to secure the promo! The 12GB is for the duration of the 90 day plan...it is highlighted as 4GB for 30 days so you can compare Apples to Apples...or Androids to Androids as the case may be! 

jheili99

and to explain the details about data:

it's not really 4GB/month...what they mean is you get a total of 12GB for the entire 90 days which equals to an average of 4GB/month.... in short: if you use up your 12GB within the first 30 days you would have to purchase data add-on for the remaining 60 days...but if you only used up 2GB within the first 60 days , then you still have 10GB available for the remaining 30 days... makes sense?

jheili99

hi and welcome..

you keep the plan for as long as your account is active and for as long as you choose the 90 days prepay....

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.