cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $10 rate change timing

@Charanth182wrote:

@v3nice Thanks! for some reason i can't even see that offer on the page.

Wow those are some T&C, i literally bought a new phone last week i dont' want another.

Read this thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/WARNING-40-Koodo-Offer-is-actually-55-mon...

It seems like people had success in Kiosk for getting without tab, and ended up with $200 credit. If you decided to jump ship, please make sure to read the  T&C on their so called **unlimited**.

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Featured announcement- regarding the Public Mobile increase and Koodo terms summarized

Totally agree too.

However, I am suspicious that Telus will be able to make the price increase stick at some point even if it's not Mar 18. No company is obliged to maintain it's prices forever.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted

Re: $10 rate change timing

@Charanth182wrote:

@v3nice Thanks! for some reason i can't even see that offer on the page.

Wow those are some T&C, i literally bought a new phone last week i dont' want another.

It does say "unlimited Canada wide anytime" so i think the evening stuff is because any of thier plans give free evenings.

It could be. It will be best to go in person and sort it out as online doesn't provide explanation or anything.

Highlighted

Re: $40/4GB Plan - getting $10/month price INCREASE!

Dear Public mobile,

Because you can not be contacted directly, I am writing to you using forum.

This is a message for a Public Mobile moderator or representative. In order to comply with the requirements for submitting a complaint to CCTS. I am advising you that I would like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards on four cellphones in my household that I have had since the Fall 2016 Promo.

Per your own promotional material and answers to customers:

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises". Link to website to this quote: https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... td-p/77350

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$40/4GB Plan - getting $10/month price INCREASE!

This is a message for a Public Mobile moderator or representative. In order to comply with the requirements for submitting a complaint to CCTS. I am advising you that I would like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards on four cellphones in my household that I have had since the Fall 2016 Promo.

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises". Link to website to this quote: https://productioncommunity.publicmobil ... td-p/77350

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further. If you do not respond within a 24 hr time frame I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic and I will proceed to file a complaint to the CCTS for each household member.

Highlighted

Since Public Mobile cannot be reached directly, I am writing on here to comply with my CCTS complaint. This is to inform Public Mobile that I would like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards. This was part of the Fall 2016 Promo.

Per your own promotional material:

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises". I have saved a screenshot from your website showing this text.

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further. 

Thank you

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Phone Plans that are Avaliable by OTHERS

@will13am

while you aren't wrong about there could be a response from others I don't think starting now to pool our knowledge could hurt.

Highlighted

Please contact me directly to discuss the matter further. If you do not respond within a 24 hr time frame I will assume that you reject all communication on this topic and I will proceed to file a complaint to the CCTS for each household member.

Highlighted

This is a message for a Public Mobile moderator or representative. In order to comply with the requirements for submitting a complaint to CCTS. I am advising you that I would like to keep my current plan with 12GB / 90 days at $120 minus My Rewards on three cellphones in my household that I have had since the Fall 2016 Promo.

Highlighted

Re: Formal complaint about price increase

Itll be interesting to see how CCTS respond as this illustrates everything that is wrong with the wireless market and how the big 3 do business. Telus takes out PM as a competitor, creates the illusion of competition with a low rate offering to stiffle Freedom's growth, then as soon as the pressure is off, jacks up rates because they have traditionally got away with it. Telus love their one way contracts - I remember signing up for home TV/Internet a while back with a multiservice discount which they then changed unilaterally. I am also curious to see to see if Freedom seizes on this as a competitive opportunity to pick up unhappy PM customers or if they will happily settle for a higher baseline floor pricing to help their profitability.

Need Help? Let's chat.