cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Forced $10 price increase... SOLUTION

Right here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time...

"If you have signed up for the promotional plan, you will be able to keep it after the promo period, as long as you are an active customer. This means that, as long as you are an active customer on this plan, your plan price will remain at $120, even after your initial 90 days. No surprises."

Blatent false advertsing. I will also be submitting a complaint to the CRTC.

ryanmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: $40/4GB Plan - getting $10/month price INCREASE!

publicmobile.jpg

Bullet 3

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well...there's always Freedom.  It's *slowly* improving. I have their $15/4GB data plan...just for when they're good get enough and perhaps I can bail on Koodo because I'm been a Freedom customer for like 6 years, or whenever they came out in Kitchener. Unless, the Koodo plan is hard to beat, even by Freedom. 

jonproject

The Koodo offer is hot garbage. I'm going to ride it out with PM for the short term until one of the following happens:

1. All the complaints to the regulatory bodies result in PM pulling back on this.

2. A better offer comes from a provider that isn't a Telus sub.

It was fun while it lasted, but we really shouldn't be surprised when Telus gets involved. I look forward to the day there is real competition in this country and Telus goes under. 

methyl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

40/month + 40/month + 15(Koodo sim card) = $95 for two months

+ tax = $107.35. So $100 credit does not cover first two months. So if you're losing 2 months of prepaid service then this credit does not even cover the losses. Very bad PR for Telus. 

Plus let's remember "no surprises" line!large.jpg

Surprise!!!!!

ryanmobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

j1

@aumitchewrote:

I don't know about you, but I would definitely call this a surprise.Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 14.41.30.png

Does this protect us in any way? Or is it just meaningless words?

A $10 per 30 days increase on a plan that comes out to $40/30 days?  I know that companies can charge whatever they want, but I'm almost certain that I will not be sticking around.  And I can promise you that I won't be going to over to Koodo postpaid.  I would pass any Koodo credit check just fine but honestly, I refuse to be on postpaid because of the opportunity for the carrier to charge me more than the monthly advertised prices for overages.

I haven't (yet) received this text, but if I do, I'll  probably be leaving shortly. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c 

Yes, i know shaw has it now.    Let's see when they do it, or keep the promise to old time customers.  

At least they arent increase the price so quickly(so huge) like public mobile.  

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

It is really unfortunate that PM decided to go this way, it doesnt seem like there will ever be a real competition in Canada or good plans for us costumers. I mean there have been increases on everyone's plans, but a 30$ price increase is too much .

If freedom mobile comes up with good plans then I am moving there. 

Need Help? Let's chat.