cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 gig of data

thekoze
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • Since I'm already a public mobile member do I get the three gig deal that was posted for new members signing on until June 12th?
7 REPLIES 7

Carniam
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to note that if you are going the route of setting up a new account that you must register your email by tomorrow 

@gblackma wrote:

Its for new customers only @thekoze . Do the math, if its beneficial to you, you aren't attached to your current plan, phone number, and have a new SIM and different email handy. Then you can abandon your current plan and sign up for the new one. Stay safe. 

@thekoze   Just keep in mind that the 3GB data is a one time add-on and once you've used it up you will only have your plan data available to you.  But the 3GB is useful as a back up should at anytime you use up all your plan data before renewal.  If the math works for you as suggested by @gblackma  but consider if it's worthwhile first.

Its for new customers only @thekoze . Do the math, if its beneficial to you, you aren't attached to your current plan, phone number, and have a new SIM and different email handy. Then you can abandon your current plan and sign up for the new one. Stay safe. 

@benfatto wrote:

Don't recall a 3gb offer, but it's almost certainly only for new activations. 

@benfatto   It was introduced yesterday, but yes only for new activations 😊

@benfatto 

Check the plans page....it went up yesterday another sign up with your email offer.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Don't recall a 3gb offer, but it's almost certainly only for new activations. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@thekoze wrote:
  • Since I'm already a public mobile member do I get the three gig deal that was posted for new members signing on until June 12th?

It's for new activations only, when did you sign up?

Edit:  Here is a link and the conditions that would apply: https://www.publicmobile.ca/flash-sale-05262020

Need Help? Let's chat.