cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesace2008
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

2GB bonus Promotion

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

Use promo code BONUS2GB when you activate on the $35, $40, $45 or $50 plans.

I saw this offer just now. I currently have the $25 monthly plan. If I upgrade to the $35 plan, am I eligible for this 2GB bonus? 

It does say "when you join" in the promo. I guess it is only for ne customers?

Can anyone please clarify? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: 2GB bonus Promotion

@jamesace2008 : Thanks. Always look for the fine print. Nice little promo.

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB one-time data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $35, $40, $45 and $50 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

[highlight by Luddite]

View solution in original post

All Replies
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@jamesace2008 : Link please. The wording you found does use the keyword "activate". That would suggest new customer.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most promos are targeted towards new customers.

jamesace2008

Here is the link. Not sure if it will work.

jamesace2008
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@jamesace2008 : Thanks. Always look for the fine print. Nice little promo.

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB one-time data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $35, $40, $45 and $50 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

[highlight by Luddite]

View solution in original post

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Looks like it's targeted at new customers... For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

jamesace2008

Thank you so very much. 

😃

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@jamesace2008 

And to be sure, it is a one time 2GB data add-on, not a 2GB bonus to your plan every 30 days. So if you have to pay for a more expensive plan to snag it, it may not really be worth it.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.