cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2GB bonus Promotion

jamesace2008
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

Use promo code BONUS2GB when you activate on the $35, $40, $45 or $50 plans.

I saw this offer just now. I currently have the $25 monthly plan. If I upgrade to the $35 plan, am I eligible for this 2GB bonus? 

It does say "when you join" in the promo. I guess it is only for ne customers?

Can anyone please clarify? Thank you.

22 REPLIES 22

@mia_ewashko   The 2GBBonus is for new activation only and not for existing customers.  If you are willing to get a new phone number and you don't care your loyalty rewards or friends referral, then yes, you can activate a new account to take advantage of this offer

For us, we are hoping that there will be some Christmas bonus for existing customers like the last 2 years but we don't know

mia_ewashko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

looking to get my 2gb bounus added to my account please

Scamp

Thank you for clarification. I guess maybe another plan could happen in the future, maybe Black Friday or Xmas.

Hi @Scamp , sorry, the 2GB Bonus is only for new activation only.

For us , existing users, we are all looking forward to  Christmas and hope PM will offer has holiday give-a-way like last two years.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Scamp : No. It's for new activations. It's a bonus recurring bucket of data. Not a plan. The thing you mention was a different plan. We can always change plans.

Scamp

Sorry, I have had a concussion/ head injury and don’t understand is the 2gb bonus able to work with existing customers?
I see mention of a bonus code so can we just it apply it and do a plan change?

Another family member, did when the special of $30 for 2gb was on a while ago.

Thanks.

butla

I saw the promo 2GB on my account page, but it says for 6 months, I thought it's indefinite. Thanks

@TMHolman wrote:

I just activated today, and the promo said it would automatically add the 2GB bonus, but I see on my account page that the promo was not added. Anything I can do?

Cheers

@TMHolman 

According to terms and conditions, it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data add on to appear.

You needed to use the Promo code 2GBBONUS during activation process and activated  plan that is $35 + or over.  

TMHolman

I just activated today, and the promo said it would automatically add the 2GB bonus, but I see on my account page that the promo was not added. Anything I can do?

Cheers

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@computergeek541 

Thanks I hadn't noticed the dates at the beginning of this thread.

@treefrog wrote:

@AE_Collector 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

The promotion says monthly bonus data.

Plesae note that two different promotions are being discussed in this thread. The 2GB bonus offer using the promo code of BONUS2GB is a one-time bonus, while the  2GB bonus using code 2GBBONUS is recurring.

treefrog

@AE_Collector 

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+ with promo code 2GBBONUS.

The promotion says monthly bonus data.

treefrog

@abbergabbers 

Online means not in store. 

abbergabbers

As a new customer activating at a Walmart with someone, would not be considered an online activation and would not qualify for the 2GB? 

@jamesace2008 

And to be sure, it is a one time 2GB data add-on, not a 2GB bonus to your plan every 30 days. So if you have to pay for a more expensive plan to snag it, it may not really be worth it.

AE_Collector

jamesace2008

Thank you so very much. 

😃

Looks like it's targeted at new customers... For a limited time, get 2GB of data for $0* when you join Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesace2008 : Thanks. Always look for the fine print. Nice little promo.

* Activate on any plan $35 or more and get a free 2GB one-time data bonus for a limited time. For a limited time only. Offer available to new customers who activate online. 2GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $35, $40, $45 and $50 rate plans. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied. This promotion is not stackable with other in-market offers. This offer is subject to change without notice.

[highlight by Luddite]

jamesace2008

Here is the link. Not sure if it will work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most promos are targeted towards new customers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesace2008 : Link please. The wording you found does use the keyword "activate". That would suggest new customer.

Need Help? Let's chat.