cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

250MB missing in $15 plan

nitinkn88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $15 plan which is suppose to have 250MB data when signed up for Auto-pay.

I see $2 reward for auto-pay but not seeing 250MB in my account. Pls advise.

5 REPLIES 5

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@nitinkn88 wrote:

I have $15 plan which is suppose to have 250MB data when signed up for Auto-pay.

@nitinkn88   Have you disabled/restricted background data and only allow updates on WIFI?  Otherwise that data can quite easily be used up as mentioned. 

You might also consider purchasing $15/1GB data add-on which would give you access to more data once your plan data has been depleted before your renewal cycle resets your plan allotment.  The add-on doesn't expire and any remaining data from it will continue to stay with your account until it's also been completely depleted. 

Just a reminder that buying add-ons is a two step process and requires that you first add the required funds and then make the add-on purchase.  Select Purchase Add-ons halfway down your overview page of your self serve account.

Yes the “item” disappears when consumed. And it is pretty easy to consume 250Mb. That would be my guess. In self serve you can see how much data you used each day of this current 30 day period. What day is your renewal on? My wife’s 250Mb has a habit of vanishing After a bit of messaging back and forth when she is away from our wifi as well! 

AE_Collector

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nitinkn88 wrote:

Perhaps you've used it all.

Click on Plan Details and see if it's mentioned there.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @nitinkn88 ,

When did you activate?

Usually when it is not showing in you OVERVIEW on your self serve account it is all used up, until your cycle renews, then you get it all back again.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@nitinkn88 You don't see 250 MB at 3G speed under My Data & Add-Ons in your self-service? Contact mods: click on ? on bottom right of the page and follow directions.

Need Help? Let's chat.