cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20$ promotion for refer-a-friend

ale18pmda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a limit for how many people I can refer to for the $20 refer-a-friend promotion? And can that credit be rolled-over to future months?

14 REPLIES 14

kentsceviour

It's listed as an account credit so it should be available for use until the entire amount is used up.  

kentsceviour

It's called an account credit so it should be available to use. 

Jessiecups1823

Yes that credit will still be there to go towards the next month 

JustinThatGuy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The amount stays in your account until it is fully spent

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ale18pmda 

Yes.  The unused fund will stay in your account as the available fund to be used for next renewal.

ale18pmda

If I have 40$ credit, and my plan is $25. Will the remaining 15$ be available in my account for the next renewal date? in 2 months

ale18pmda

And lets say I accumulated 40$ in rewards from 2 friends that joined PM. But my plan is of 25$. My plan renewal date is mid-December. Will the remaining 15$ be available in my account after my next renewal date? Such that I can use that balance in my renewal date of mid-January?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello

In the conditions of the offer is specified that:" No limits apply to the amount of referrals that referrers can make."

Lucian

PM Mod

@ale18pmda wrote:

Is there a limit for how many people I can refer to for the $20 refer-a-friend promotion?@ale18pmda  No limit. Smiley Happy

Can that credit be used in future months? Yes. Smiley Happy

@ale18pmda  This is the perfect time to refer your friends and family to public mobile. While the monthly $1 reward can whittle down your bill the $20 credit can really make a dent and gives those who you refer a chance to do the same. Refer away!

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

It's best to make sure those referred will refer others.  This keeps them interested in staying.  The one time payment is good, but so is the recurring reward.

@ale18pmda wrote:

Is there a limit for how many people I can refer to for the $20 refer-a-friend promotion?

Can that credit be used in future months?

There's no limit. You could refer hundreds of people if you wish, although at that point it would probably make sense if you spread them out to a family member or friend's account. Account balances always stay on the account until either it's used up or the account gets closed.

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ale18pmda wrote:

Is there a limit for how many people I can refer to for the $20 refer-a-friend promotion?

I think as long as you refered a resonable amount of people it would be fine. Yes the $20 referal goes into your account balance and can be used at your next renewal cycle or to purchase add ons.

ale18pmda

Need Help? Let's chat.