cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 uc 2, all circuits are busy

csamoila
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All day long, I can not call certain phone numbers. How can this get fixed???? I tried asking the stupid bot and can’t find a solution. Please HELP

8 REPLIES 8

Yield9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't make a call on Public Mobile today either. I get that same 2UC2 ALL CIRCUITS ARE BUSY message. Bad job, Public Mobile.

JLakerson
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@csamoila 

I believe you would get this message if there are not enough phone lines available for one to call out - an issue on the end of the network providers rather than your phone itself. I remember getting this message all the time when I would call Service Canada during the peak of Covid which makes sense considering how many people must have been calling in at the same time. I don't believe one gets this message often but I'm sure there is much more congestion now that different network providers have to address considering all of the different calls being placed out, especially during this time.

The solution that worked for me was to keep trying...frustrating for sure but not much we can do on our end.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@csamoila 

Check your private message box you should have a message waiting from the moderators. Ts located at the top right corner of your screen look for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times.

@csamoila 

I had that problem today trying to reach a reservation number. There's not a whole lot you pm can do about it because the message you are recieving is a repair code for the provider of the person or number you are trying to reach. Best just to wait an hour and try again.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@csamoila happen to me several times in April-May. Too many people called at the same time and seems that towers didn't handle. Was fixed itself after couple of hours. Perhaps, you area has problems today? Did you try to test the SIM in another device if possible?

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@csamoila 

When I call a tech support line, I get that same error recording, but I hit redial after 10 seconds or so and it goes through. If it’s constantly happening make a note of the time you call to let the mod’s know, they should pass it on to their engineering team or something.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@csamoila   Sounds like a capacity problem or possible network outage at the receiving end.  Did it seem to occur when calling only a particular or certain numbers?   I've never had this happen, but I suspect it's pretty rare unless alot of people are trying to reach a particular number.   

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@csamoila wrote:

All day long, I can not call certain phone numbers. How can this get fixed???? I tried asking the stupid bot and can’t find a solution. Please HELP

@csamoila you should bring this to PMs attention for further investigation. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox within 2-48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.