cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 extra sims in Surrey, B.C.

lazardus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I accidentally ordered 2 extra sims for the fall promo. I have not opened the package yet.

I am asking for my money back $10 + referral!

I understand that the sims are still good for the fall promo even though it has expired?

thank you,

Victor

7 REPLIES 7

lazardus

okay, if no one wants them for use by tomorrow I'll meet up with you? Surrey Central Mall?

lazardus

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-Last-day-to-get-our-limited-time-...

Note: The promo plan has been removed from our website; however is still available in the activation portal and in Self-Serve. 

We will be honouring the promo plan for all customers who ordered their SIM card between October 25th-November 16th, but did not receive it before November 20th.

Why the November 16th cut-off date you might ask? SIM card orders take 1-2 business days to arrive at your home, and Canada Post does not deliver on the weekends. Knowing that there is a lead time for SIM cards to arrive, we have temporarily stopped SIM card ordering until after the promotion is complete. This is because anyone who would have ordered a SIM card after November 16th would not have received their SIM card in enough time to sign up for the promo plan. We didn’t want anyone to get your hopes up and then be disappointed.

If you get a SIM card at one of our pick-up locations this Friday and Saturday, you will need to sign-up for our promo plan on or before November 20th. The promo plan will not be honoured for these customers after November 20th.

I believe if the SIMs were ordered before Nov 16 and were late arriving they will still be honoured for the fall promo. Certainly nothing lost is making the request if you activate within the next week.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lazardus hi....where about in Surrey are you... i take them off your hands for yur costs..... but i won't activate them.... just need a couple spare ones as i gave mine away.....

just pm me .. im at green timbers .....

cheers

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Someone posted a picture of their sim case yesterday that had a sticker saying it they were good for the Fall Promo until Nov 30 but conditions applied do your have those stickers?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

May be for you since you ordered it while promo was on, but not for someone who will buy your sim cards.

tknguyen
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think they should have been activated before the 20th to be eligible for the fall promo. Correct me if im wrong

Need Help? Let's chat.