cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18 DAYS and still no proper service....

jbrey14
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone! 

I know there is still alot of backlog but ive been waiting patiently for a response from a MOD for a long while now and still have not heard back from them at all. But I really want to get this whole mess over with so I dont have to worry about it any longer. I will now have to pay ($100) for another month on my Rogers account because my end cycle is coming up soon. And having paid for the PM service as well and not being able to use it is a real dissapointment. So please help! Thank you! 

@Shazia_K @Mary_M 

14 REPLIES 14

@jbrey14 yes there are some that don't have the patients or understanding that you have shown here.  There have been many people screaming if their service wasn't workiing in a day and it ends up beign an error they made.  They kind of disappear and seem to never thank the mod that helped them.  Hope you stick around the community and help out members it really does make this a great service

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Love the attitude:) It really is worth the wait.

jbrey14

There was no need at all for me to bad mounth anyone at PM. Knowing that there was a solution to it and i just had to wait for them cause i noticed all the backlog. Also, that I would be paying just $40 for 4 gigs and great phone service you just gotta hang on! lol @ShawnC13

jmkyun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Edit:accidentally pressed post

@jbrey14 sorry you were without service for that time but glad you have it now and aren't out here bad mouthing PM like some other members do. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Rockdaddy22
I'm so happy for you:) Welcome to the PM family

jbrey14

WOOOOW!!!! LOL 18 days just beacuse I didnt double check...This was all my fault on my end! Thank you @Shazia_K ! and all for the replies back! 

Awesome work Shazia I hate o see 18 days without proper service and then find out it was incorrect info given.  It happens but I do feel for the people as they don't know they have inputed data incorrectly

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jbrey14

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

There was a typo in your account number which caused the failure of the porting request, I was able to re-submit it for you, 

please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

As @Luddite stated Rogers will pro-rate your plan.  I left early November I got my November bill and it still had a credit on it but I needed to pay out my wife's phone so that will use the credit and bill me for whatever is remaining

Yes, that's my understanding.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jbrey14

@Rockdaddy22 Thanks, I will have those ready once I get a reply from them! 

@Luddite Does that work even though the cycle is almost done?

All is not lost if you do have to pay Rogers again; they will prorate your bill once the port-in finishes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Rockdaddy22
Hopefully @Shazia_K will be able to complete the port for you. If she asks, be prepared to send her
Account number with Rogers
Phone number you want to port
Sim number
Full name
Need Help? Let's chat.