cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

$ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

 New Promotion.............. in store only

 if you buy a sim and activate instore  from Sept 25-30th you get a

$10 London Drugs Gift Card

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

@Brooke_C @Alan_K no announcement??


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations


@srlawren wrote:

@Brooke_C @Alan_K no announcement??


I guess the public of public mobile beat management to the announcement


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

@ShawnC13 I could see that at maybe 9AM Pacific time when London Drugs opened for the day, and someone wandered in and saw/heard about it before PM had a chance to announce it.  However, it's now 9PM in PM's home timezone and they're still getting beaten to the punch?  Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  Unprofessional.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations


@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 I could see that at maybe 9AM Pacific time when London Drugs opened for the day, and someone wandered in and saw/heard about it before PM had a chance to announce it.  However, it's now 9PM in PM's home timezone and they're still getting beaten to the punch?  Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  Unprofessional.


I guess it can just be added to the list. 😞

 

 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

flash sale ........ no notice

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

Oh they're starting on giving GCs on activations as well.  That's nice, too bad there's no higher amount given away aside from it stacking with a referral bonus...  😞

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations

i guess its kinda like in liew of a free sim card

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations


@srlawren wrote:

@Brooke_C @Alan_K no announcement??


@Brooke_C @Alan_K @Moderator_Team I'm still not seeing anything in the Announcements area.....


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: $ 10 London Drugs Gift card starting today with new Activations


@srlawren wrote:

@Brooke_C @Alan_K @Moderator_Team I'm still not seeing anything in the Announcements area.....


It IS peculiar marketing but I seem to recall nothing was officially announced about the previous London Drugs deal. I think someone from London Drugs themselves came here to "announce" it.