Dz11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New Promotion.............. in store only

if you buy a sim and activate instore  from Sept 25-30th you get a

$10 London Drugs Gift Card

13 REPLIES 13

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I didn't get a gift card when I got a SIM card at London Drug (on the 26th), but they did give me the SIM for free.

Same difference?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K wrote:

@srlawren Since it's retailer-specific and not a Canada-wide offer, there's no Community Announcement for this one.

@Alan_K thanks for the explanation.  So what you're saying is that LD alone has come up with this promo and PM wasn't involved?  Even still, would it not be good advertising to mention these deals in Announcements?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@srlawren Since it's retailer-specific and not a Canada-wide offer, there's no Community Announcement for this one.

Dz11

Maybe it’s because this is a London Drugs based promotion rather than  specifically a public mobile based promotion  so I guess London Drugs can decide on their own to offer one of their own gift cards to offset the price of a SIM card

makes sense to me anyway 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Brooke_C @Alan_K @CS_Agent I'm still not seeing anything in the Announcements area.....

It IS peculiar marketing but I seem to recall nothing was officially announced about the previous London Drugs deal. I think someone from London Drugs themselves came here to "announce" it.

srlawren

@srlawren wrote:

@Brooke_C @Alan_K no announcement??

@Brooke_C @Alan_K @CS_Agent I'm still not seeing anything in the Announcements area.....

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dz11

i guess its kinda like in liew of a free sim card

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Oh they're starting on giving GCs on activations as well.  That's nice, too bad there's no higher amount given away aside from it stacking with a referral bonus...  😞

Dz11

flash sale ........ no notice

mimmo

@srlawren wrote:

@ShawnC13 I could see that at maybe 9AM Pacific time when London Drugs opened for the day, and someone wandered in and saw/heard about it before PM had a chance to announce it.  However, it's now 9PM in PM's home timezone and they're still getting beaten to the punch?  Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  Unprofessional.

I guess it can just be added to the list. 😞

srlawren

@ShawnC13 I could see that at maybe 9AM Pacific time when London Drugs opened for the day, and someone wandered in and saw/heard about it before PM had a chance to announce it.  However, it's now 9PM in PM's home timezone and they're still getting beaten to the punch?  Sorry, but that's ridiculous.  Unprofessional.

@srlawren wrote:

I guess the public of public mobile beat management to the announcement

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren

Need Help? Let's chat.