cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$0/month

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i Saw something about paying $0/ month after you stay with pm for awhile and refer friends. Is this true? And will it be $0 every month? Or just for one month? Thanks 🙂

17 REPLIES 17

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mena wrote:

Im not at 0, I'm paying 3, and i'm getting close to my anniversary when I'm gonna start receiving $1 off for loyalty so it will be $2.

Not bad at allEIi-_Y_WkAAvKqN.jpeg

Nice! 

@srlawren wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Haha! @srlawren  your link just brought up a some my posts, are you saying I'm posting too often:)

@dabr my link was merely to present the evidence; I leave the verdict up to the jury!  😉  

No, you're good.  

I don't disagree with your suggestion, have seen quite a few posts myself that just repeats same/similar message that was posted much earlier in the thread (and they get bravoed too), so I guess it's in the eye of the beholder!

Oh well:)

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

Haha! @srlawren  your link just brought up a some my posts, are you saying I'm posting too often:)

@dabr my link was merely to present the evidence; I leave the verdict up to the jury!  😉  

No, you're good.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.

Do you have any examples of that?   😉

@computergeek541 I sure do!  Click here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

srlawren

@computergeek541 wrote:

@srlawren wrote:

@mh1983 I've been saying to the oracles for a while that I actually think PM should discontinue the community rewards.  I know it's a selling feature but it brings out too many yahoos looking to cash in and doing the kinds ot things you've pointed out.  It really is a shame.

@computergeek541 I sure do!  Click here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/category-id/...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Kim1971kim

Yes, you are right you can benefit of the rewards in order to pay your plan.

For example if you have activated an account 2 months ago, your plan is about 10$ and you have set up also auto-pay (2$ reward).

If you will have 8 referrals for PM your plan will be reduce to 0$ per month (as long as those accounts remain active).

You can check out more info at the link below: 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

All the best:)

PM Team 

@srlawren wrote:

srlawren

@mh1983 wrote:

That is inexcusable and it's clear what their motivation is. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lowufo wrote:

I don't know how some people do it a question gets posted and within a minute there are multiple replies some of which are not correct. People are just posting stuff to see if they can reduce their bill with a community award.

Exactly. Some people genuinely post things at the same time as other posters so you get duplicate answers. That's usually unavoidable. But then there are those who post the same answer (reworded) and it's clearly done after time has lapsed. That is inexcusable and it's clear what their motivation is. 

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't know how some people do it a question gets posted and within a minute there are multiple replies some of which are not correct. People are just posting stuff to see if they can reduce their bill with a community award.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

there has been a lot of people here spending waaaaayyy too much time replying to everything.  

A rampant problem, for sure.

srlawren

@wingin wrote:

and up to $20 helping others at Community.

@wingin not really, no.  The $20 reward is reserved for the community oracles.  They are a hand-picked team of elite community members chosen for thier knowledge and long-term helpfulness.  There are currently 8 active oracles, all of whom get the $20 reward.  For everyone else, the best you can earn is $15.  I consider myself fairly active, and have been hovering at the $5-$10 level the past few months becuase there has been a lot of people here spending waaaaayyy too much time replying to everything.  

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mena wrote:

Im not at 0, I'm paying 3, and i'm getting close to my anniversary when I'm gonna start receiving $1 off for loyalty so it will be $2.

Almost there!

mena
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wingin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes. it's true... you can get $2 off for autopay, $1 Loyalty Reward (see below) and $1 per friend and up to $20 helping others at Community.

Loyalty Reward Amount Earned 30-day plan 90-day plan

After 1 year$1/30 days$3/90 days
After 2 years$2/30 days$6/90 days
After 3 years$3/30 days$9/90 days
After 4 years$4/30 days$12/90 days
After 5 years$5/30 days$15/90 days

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can earn multiple rewards to reduce your month plan costs.  You can earn up to $15 for a community reward, $2 for autopay, referrals, and loyalty rewards $1 for every year you are with PM, 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/rewards-faqs

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Kim1971kim yes as long as you have enough friend refferals and other rewards it can be 0$ every month 

Need Help? Let's chat.