cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: ☹️☹️☹️NOW THIS.....IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE....COULD THIS PERSON BE BANNED PLEASE?☹️☹️☹️

@cbx4evr wrote:

Didn't see that user name in any of the posts in this thread but thanks for your cordial reply.

🙂

The "time stamp" in your image showed 2 weeks. Thus the old news bit.

The perpetrator(s) used many usernames and only sent to pm.

The spam bit was about ever getting spam. It's life on the internet. Delete and move on. Nothing terrible in the actual message. Just a link. As always practice safe interneting.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: ☹️☹️☹️NOW THIS.....IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE....COULD THIS PERSON BE BANNED PLEASE?☹️☹️☹️

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Cannot tolerate this type of behaviour. PM should ban these individuals.

Banning won't do much considering community accounts are free and all you need is an email. To prevent this from happening it would involve new signups being unable to send private messages to users. Public Mobile is a budget system, but seriously the forum scanning software should detect this based off key words and prevent this from happening.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received the same email but with a different name. How do I report that?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jaskerry wrote:

I received the same email but with a different name. How do I report that?

Open the message in question. Click on "Report" at bottom right of message.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cbx4evr I hope you were able to report it and didn't feel too violated.