Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Re: Other Community Members...Our Pets!

@darlicious wrote:

@Jb456 

That cat is naturally high on life...this is a no catnip household....no junkies allowed! I had warned my bf about catnip and he thought he would sneakily plant some in the garden. Well did he learn is lesson when our late cat max sniffed that out in a hurry. Needless to say the catnip was in the green bin first thing in the morning!

And so was Max..... caught layin' in the green bin, with fragments of catnip around his face, meowing something in a Cheech & Chong like voice..... "oh man, that's some good $h1t!!!" 🤣 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Not my cat, dog, payphone OR election sign! Ooops, missed the mail box... it's not mine either....

Cant get the cat off the phone and the dog looks ready to attack (no surprise there).

AE_Collector

5FDCCC17-D8F1-4D41-8D4E-31CD77DEDB5A.jpeg

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Not my cat, dog, payphone OR election sign! Ooops, missed the mail box... it's not mine either....

Cant get the cat off the phone and the dog looks ready to attack (no surprise there).....

..... the Trump/Pence sign! 🤣 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder @AE_Collector @Jb456  and others......

Is it just me or has the community been boring lately....no promos, no excitement....no moderators....

Speaking of which, based on the timing of the past approx. 7 months, it seems like it's about time for the monthly Top Contributors announcement, ALTHOUGH it seems that the last 2 or 3 were later than they previously used to be.....

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

We're all relugated to the 5 percenters club now....

Uhm.... what? Was there an announcement I missed?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder  What you didn't see my February predictions?  I'll let you in on a secret....if I'm a 5 percenter and @AE_Collector is a five percenter theres likely only two 1 percenters. There's an outside chance geopublic or z10user4 might be in there but otherwise it's a sardine can of top 5%.

Yeah, I saw it..... ok, so you and AE are 5%, but you just said, "there's likely only two 1 %ers", but before you said, "We're all relugated to the 5 percenters club now....", making it SOUND as though you had some inside info that the 1% club had been eliminated entirely, which is why I asked if I had missed an announcement.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Point is I'm shocked to have apparently made 5% again this month so I should be the last guy in and @darlicious  has to be at or near the top end of the 5%. Only remaining mystery is if 2 or 3 members of top 1%, I think three but am usually wrong!  

Need a promo to distract us from this stuff with a new boat load of "what if" promo related questions along with the "I signed up yesterday, can I get this" questions!

AE_Collector

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@CannonFodder @AE_Collector @Jb456  and others......

Is it just me or has the community been boring lately....no promos, no excitement....no moderators....

Back to this topic - I got some excitement for ya...... how 'bout that nice, new, blue-grey font colour in the Announcements section..... pretty swanky, ain't it!? 😉

ksm10882
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

We also have snakes

80763335_2570647429719090_3425884391686012928_o.jpg84580222_2658134157637083_4897258668816334848_o.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious  @CannonFodder HEY!! Would you nice folks stop thread jacking?? This thread is about pets gosh darn it not predictions of top reward😂

Let's get back on track!? 🤔

You need this Darlicious for your cat's lol.

Animals-Face-Mask-ASIAWIRE-4.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.