cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unofficial" Bravo Leaderboard

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Recently I posted a screenshot of the old bravo leaderboard that used to be available for community members to view but was removed because the thought was it was encouraging competition among members. More recently it seems the removal has caused a lack of accountability both on the part of pm to ensure that members recieve their community rewards that they have earned and on members to not exploit the lack of traceability of "earned" bravos. I thought members may be interested in the current rankings and how they may or may not have changed in the past year and half.

*Note: These are estimates only and are by no means official. 

"Unofficial" Bravo Leaderboard for September 2021

1. 891  darlicious
  2. 776  softech
  3. 654  z10user4
  4. 437  esjliv
  5. 400  hTideGnow
  6. 395  S--S
  7. 375  computergeek541
  8. 370  t_p 
  9. 360  JK8
  10. 315  Triguy
  11. 299  Dunkman
  12. 181  barrascuk
  13. 169  pkaraa
  14. 161  AE_Collector
  15. 160  hairbag1
  16. 110  BlueB
  17. 107  BKNS27
  18. 104  Nezgar
  19.  98   Meow
  20.  91   Yummy
  21.  86   Lieux
  22.  77   LeePublic
  23.  74   will13am
  24.  71   Korth
  25.  70   Quigley
  26.  65   mimmo
  27.  61   macsal
  28.  58   SD08
  29.  57   carlaspapa
  30.  55   popping
  31.  52   ShawnC13
  32.  49   bluejaywpg
  33.  47   NDesai
  34.  46   chainsawcowboy
  35.  45   srlawren
  36.  43   CFpartDeux
  37.  42   barndoor
  38.  42   jivetalker
  39.  41   namu
  40.  40   staliger
  41.  38   jib_tech
  42.  38   Dtack
  43.  36   LurganleUk
  44.  36   danielj
  45.  36   gpixel4

The last full months Bravo Leaderboard is from April 2020.

Screenshot_20200430-230626~2.pngScreenshot_20200430-230619~2.pngScreenshot_20200430-230642~4.png

51 REPLIES 51

@ShawnC13 

In my my mind it answers questions and promotes discussion. It's not a bunch of meaningless replies of "Congratulations!" that garner 25 bravos per reply. I suppose with the Univac 5000 at hand there is no hard work involved either.....oh well maybe I will ask @J_PM 's opinion on the matter. Spurs me on to update it monthly rather than allow it to be a one off....maybe I will do the solutions leaderboard next.....

@darlicious, you supported the move of the Official Top Contributors monthly post to the lounge correct?

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Although nothing has been mentioned about the "abyssment" of the top contributors announcement a move I have suggested and for once actually support its lounge worthiness as I have long complained that the meaningless bravos within cheapen the hard work of communuty members who care only about helping out others within the community. A well deserved bravo for that move!

This thread is an unofficial one (not put out by PM) and does the same thing by announcing top bravo getters why would it not be located in the same place as the Official Top Contributors Announcement?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 

Please I would love to hear the policy on why this was moved to the lounge and not deserving to be in the community board.

@BKNS27

They more or less mirror the community rewards but its never exact.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious 

Very interesting stats, how does these results correspond to the Community rewards?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

your information for explain everything in community site they are VIP

and you are VIP person, thank you for i learn from you a lot
i appreciate it very much you deserve it more,
god bless you and your family always....

@softech 

Oh you mean my camera? I only recently discovered it makes calls and texts?!!😃

@darlicious wrote:

thread. Very unscientific indeed and the Univac 5000 is only as good as the stats I feed it.

@darlicious  you know your latest addition in your family, though it is tiny, but it is a lot more powerful than your Univac.. right?   i menat the Pixel   🙂

@BlueB 

Yes bravos vs posts (758) but while @softech and I along with @Anonymous are often the top posters numbers wise this past month @Anonymous  blew us all away with 876!

@Meow 

You pretty much hit it on the head with how I track the stats I love the concept of using a spreadsheet! It's more like a scrap sheet of paper handwritten with the occasional mathematical mistake that gets pointed out when I make a glaring mistake when I post in the top contributors thread. Very unscientific indeed and the Univac 5000 is only as good as the stats I feed it.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Meow 

I'll leave it for @darlicious to answer, but she explained something similar to me.  The one big thing you left out was the intensive processing done by her mighty Univac machine!  lol

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Tiprix wrote:

Good work in the unofficial leaderboard!  Btw what was your process in create the listing?

I guess that is very time consuming process. She has to track every 'person of interest' in a spreadsheet; grab number of Bravos at the end of month close to midnight wait until next month end and do the same. Subtract and here is your number of Bravos for the previous month. A lot, lot, lot of work Unless... she has some other way.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious 

I was wondering where the board went, that answers that question.

Good work in the unofficial leaderboard!  Btw what was your process in create the listing?

LeePublic

@BlueBYou're welcome! Yesss! Congrats to your recent bump to Deputy Mayor! 😊

BlueB

@LeePublic 

Congrats on becoming a Model Citizen!  🙂  I recently got a bump too and it's always a nice surprise.  Thanks for being a "model citizen" in the community here!

LeePublic

@darlicious That's interesting, I'm ranking No. 21 in the unofficial Bravo Leaderboard. And this morning, I got a message from PM I ranked up to Model Citizen. Whoo-hoo! 😁

BlueB

@softech 

Public Mobile really should give an electricity subsidy to @darlicious for that Univac too.  Or to be honest, it would probably cheaper to buy her a whole new top-of-the-line supercomputer than pay for electricity!  You would think she's mining crypto with the power of that thing... 😂

@BlueB wrote:

...even as Bravo counts, are they legit?  haha

haha, with all the extra work darlicious doing for us,  and the electric bill from her Uniavc 5000, she deserves a free Bravo from everyone one of us in the Community , monthly reoccuring like the 2GBBonus 🙂  

BlueB

Ahh, right, of course - thanks @softech... post edited/updated with reference to the Bravos now too.  lol  🙂

@BlueB   I think that was Bravos counts, @darlicious  has 891 bravos last month

BlueB

@darlicious 

You made 891 posts last month??  We were talking about spammers in another thread... looks like they're not the only ones spamming the Community!!!  😂  ...even as Bravo counts, are they legit?  haha

In all seriousness, the work you put in to track all these stats, details, etc is much appreciated.  Although we all have fun here, we're also all enjoying the rewards, so you help put everything in perspective.  (Your posts are always very informative too to earn those Bravos!)  Thanks dar!!!  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Again , thanks @darlicious for the hard work.  You have done a great job as our Official "unofficial" Community reward tracker in the Community.

Honest, I don't see any issue for leaderboard and I think PM should be more open-mind in this topic.  

I want to remind PM an incident happened couple months ago.  There were many questionable bravos on the board  given out by 9 brand new members within couple days.  These new members came here have done nothing to the Community but just batching out their bravos.  (I would not comment and guess the motive of this action as PM never provide us with an official words out of their investigation)   Should there be a bravo leaderboard, we would know that immediately and I believe the 9 members (or spammers?) would not do what they did.   PM probably have forgotten the incident and hence didn't see the bright side of it.

Need Help? Let's chat.