cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my nude pictures

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have decided to take the risk and go full nude on my iphone by losing the screen protector and case. Only dropped it like 10 times so far and is holding up well. These are some pictures before and after. How long do you think it will last?

I like the feeling of the phone without it covered up. What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

before.jpg

before2.jpg

After

1.jpg

2.jpg

28 REPLIES 28

Colinh90
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I could never do that, my case and screen protector has saved my phone several times. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

Wow, the very suggestive title is going to put this forum on the internet map.  It is going to be trending for the next little while on google searches.  The topic is appropriate, the title not so much.  This forum has transformed from the sleepy help forum. 

So what do you suppose has caused it to be not so sleepy? 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Wow, the very suggestive title is going to put this forum on the internet map.  It is going to be trending for the next little while on google searches.  The topic is appropriate, the title not so much.  This forum has transformed from the sleepy help forum. 

I go off for the night and things go sideways. Yes, That was me who edited the title because I thought of it as an inappropriate. The views of this thread speaks for itself. Why op chose that word is none of my business, but keeping the community a better place is one of my duty. Not everyone is an adult here, so be respectful. Since now this topic is in the Lounge, I am not going to edit again, i have reported to mods instead.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Look at the thread view count and you get your answer.

So?

The subject line edit was un-called for. Moving it to The Lounge, fine.

jmnsho

I never edited the post.  I only made the move.  

I didn't specifically say that *you* did. But somebody did. And that would most likely have been an Oracle at this time of day. There are more than just you around here.

Edit:

@RobertQc, @hairbag1, @computergeek541: did either of you change the subject line which would then have caused some replies to have carried that through?

@AnonymousHairbag and my post both had the same "Re: my nude pictures" subject line, I did not read the posts after mine so I canno't say. The only thing I can say is someone edited jessica, hairbag and my posts (and maybe some after as well)

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

jmnsho

I didn't specifically say that *you* did. But somebody did. And that would most likely have been an Oracle at this time of day. There are more than just you around here.

Edit:

@RobertQc, @hairbag1, @computergeek541: did either of you change the subject line which would then have caused some replies to have carried that through?

No, I simply replied to thread with an example from a tv show on how easy it is to break a phone, especially when no case is used.  When a thread's title is changed, it doesn't automatically carry forward. The only thing that I know of that would automatically change like that would be cases in which a member is tagged in a message post but then that member later on changes the username for the community account.

@Jessica_T , now I don't see the need for name calling.  I guess I well take a look through the section tomorrow.  I am not here ask the time so I can't see everything, this came up while I was on so I moved it

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

jmnsho

Yes I am not sure who else is on as I don't go through that list.  I put my name in the things I do so people know who it was

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

jmnsho

Edit:

Jessica_T

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

I haven't edited any posts but I did move this to the lounge as this isn't a question about a particular phone being on the PM network but rather seems to be athread with a name for click bate purposes and lots of attention to it lol.  What you do with your phone for protection or not seems to be a topic that fits into the lounge area

@ShawnC13This is a question regarding phone hardware protection. Who made you and the other oracle who edited everyones post topic the judge. Half the topics in this entire community do not accurately describe the topic at least mine was on topic regarding a nude phone without protection. Just because you to think of this word as something else I am not breaking any terms of service and not one reply was off topic, it was all good answers regarding phone protection. There were no complaints. Not one person mentioned "hey why dont you change your title" Someone decided on their own to manipulate my contribution and questions without it breaking any rules. Put my post back. If you have a problem with it REPORT IT.

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

How long do you think it will last?

What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

@Jessica_T, you are right it is about phone hardware protection.  Public Mobile does not deal in Hardware so this  fits in the off topic section does it not?

@ShawnC13... Do you not see the entire part of the community called "Phones & Hardware" ?

@Jessica_T  I do and that is about hardware/devices and how they would work or not work on  Public Mobile.  If you feel that this is the wrong location report it

@ShawnC13  Then you have to move most of the posts from there to the lounge. Its not called "Network Compatibility". You are nothing but a want to be tyrant, abusing your slightly increased powers.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

jmnsho

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message, let me know, communicate, speak up

I haven't edited any posts but I did move this to the lounge as this isn't a question about a particular phone being on the PM network but rather seems to be athread with a name for click bate purposes and lots of attention to it lol.  What you do with your phone for protection or not seems to be a topic that fits into the lounge area

@ShawnC13This is a question regarding phone hardware protection. Who made you and the other oracle who edited everyones post topic the judge. Half the topics in this entire community do not accurately describe the topic at least mine was on topic regarding a nude phone without protection. Just because you to think of this word as something else I am not breaking any terms of service and not one reply was off topic, it was all good answers regarding phone protection. There were no complaints. Not one person mentioned "hey why dont you change your title" Someone decided on their own to manipulate my contribution and questions without it breaking any rules. Put my post back. If you have a problem with it REPORT IT.

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T, you are right it is about phone hardware protection.  Public Mobile does not deal in Hardware so this  fits in the off topic section does it not?

@ShawnC13... Do you not see the entire part of the community called "Phones & Hardware" ?

@Jessica_T  I do and that is about hardware/devices and how they would work or not work on  Public Mobile.  If you feel that this is the wrong location report it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

So?

jmnsho

Jessica_T

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

And yet seriously, who in their right mind would so brazenly post actual nude pictures that everybody's minds would go to before even clicking through?

Are we adults here?

Jessica_T

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Are these not questions?

@Jessica_T wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

And yet seriously, who in their right mind would so brazenly post actual nude pictures that everybody's minds would go to before even clicking through?

Are we adults here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Who is editing my posts, if I am breaking rules send me a message and speak up

Seems the mere use of the word nude is not accepted by the powers that be. Who knew. Seems rather ridiculous and US-style prudish to me but I don't run the place.

What powers? Who? Was this an oracle or was this by PM / mod team. Because the mod team is long sleeping. Why are they not sending me a message and asking me to change it or explaining that its not allowed, editing everyones post in secret doesn't feel right. If there was an issue I would be more than happy to change it.

@Jessica_T Yes...down here.

Well then...you've deduced roughly who.

I would have to agree that the thread was really more for the lounge but nor do I care.

@Jessica_T wrote:

Jessica_T

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jessica_T wrote:

Seems the mere use of the word nude is not accepted by the powers that be. Who knew. Seems rather ridiculous and US-style prudish to me but I don't run the place.

What powers? Who? Was this an oracle or was this by PM / mod team. Because the mod team is long sleeping. Why are they not sending me a message and asking me to change it or explaining that its not allowed, editing everyones post in secret doesn't feel right. If there was an issue I would be more than happy to change it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jessica_T wrote:

Jessica_T

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You dropped it 10 times already. The 11th time could be when your luck runs out. You could continue to defy the odds, but when the screen finally cracks, you may regret tempting fate one too many times with an expensive piece of hardware.

I've always used a case. I've only dropped mine once in the two and a half years I've had it, and fortunately it didn't break. Am I just more careful, or has the better grip from the case reduced my likelihood of dropping it in the first place? Either way, the end result is, I'm less likely to need a new phone early. If spending $10-20 on a case contributes to that, I'd say it's worth it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

My spouse has an iPhone and I don't know how you people hold on to the darn thing.

My lovely, perfectly fine, still working, beautiful old BB has a back cover that is a kind of non-slip kind of thing. I don't need no steenkin' cover.

I have rarely dropped a phone. Maybe I'm just lucky.

@Jessica_T wrote:

I have decided to take the risk and go full nude on my iphone by losing the screen protector and case. Only dropped it like 10 times so far and is holding up well. These are some pictures before and after. How long do you think it will last?

I like the feeling of the phone without it covered up. What about you? Do you use protection on your phone?

Did you see Thursday's episode of Station 19? One of the main characters dropped her phone once - phone destroyed.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica_T  Your before pictures are not working.

Case (A hybrid soft+hard shell and as rugged case as possible) and a tempered glass screen protector always. I always cover up. Accidents happen, its too easy to drop your phone and I do not want to purchase a new phone ever. Although your phone looks a little old (no offense) I think with an iPhone I would be willing to take the risk in hopes of it breaking and I can pick up something else.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Jessica_T wrote:

before.jpg

before2.jpg

After

1.jpg

2.jpg

Totally up to your preferance. For the cost of screen protection and case...why not ? These phones are too dang expensive and protection is cheap. Up to you though.

Need Help? Let's chat.